Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Would prefer him to CHO

Similar wages, but has much better underlying stats, and no real injury issues

the issue is the attitude rather than the ability on this one.  Sounds like he is a bit of a sulk 

4 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Delete if wrong thread but Ahmedhodzic has had another good game for Sheffield utd tonight.

Looks good as a ball-playing centre-back who's happy playing possession football and advancing high up the pitch. Not had a stellar career so far and was part of a really bad Bordeaux side last season. Good start back in English football for him though, and only 23. One to keep an eye on as the season develops.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Looks good as a ball-playing centre-back who's happy playing possession football and advancing high up the pitch. Not had a stellar career so far and was part of a really bad Bordeaux side last season. Good start back in English football for him though, and only 23. One to keep an eye on as the season develops.

Yeah absolutely, can see him in the prem in the next couple years whether that’s with Sheffield utd or someone else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

What with Johnny not Guaranteed to have an injury free season I’d say take a punt get them both in!

Both left footed though that do play LCB in a back 4 or 5 so if we want two then I'd be looking for another who plays RCB.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Both left footed though that do play LCB in a back 4 or 5 so if we want two then I'd be looking for another who plays RCB.

Especially when you consider all of Evans, Cags and Vestegaard are happier as the left centre back too

38 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Billy Gilmour wants to leave Chelsea apparently - not given a squad number.

Not a bad idea for a Youri replacement 

**** me I'm done with this forum.

Is this the same Billy Gilmour who was the shittest player in a really shit Norwich side last season or a different Billy Gilmour?

I can't particularly be arsed to start a thread, but name our next trasfer.... i'll start (doesn't neccessarily have to be this window or someone you'd like to see come in...)

Adnan Januzaj

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Adama Traore

Yeah toss up between the two for me, but went for the free option because, as we know, Brendan is currently having to bring his own tea bags to our training ground

• Haha 1