Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Clearly for the spaff fest it will produce on here. One needs a reason to get the tissues out. 

...you will have to count Barnes and Lookman out from that list then!!!

Nb

Did you actually mean left field?

Edited by sacreblueits442

19 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Don’t know if reliable but another rumour.

Quite highly thought of I think, I watched him earlier in the month against Athletico Madrid. 

No idea how much he'd set us back. 

4 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Don’t know if reliable but another rumour.

I like it, he’s a modern keeper, good with his feet. Would make sense for a team playing out from the back. MOTM for them the other night too.

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

SANDER BERGE PLEASE

Think he would suit us? I like him, definitely adds height and can drive forward but I’m not sure if he’s incisive enough on the ball. Maybe this isn’t a good match to review that though 

14 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Think he would suit us? I like him, definitely adds height and can drive forward but I’m not sure if he’s incisive enough on the ball. Maybe this isn’t a good match to review that though 

Would be ideal for us. He's so unique, can play as a DCM, a box to box and even as a right midfielder which would make him ideal for 4-3-3 with KDH either side of a DCM or in a midfield diamond. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Would be ideal for us. He's so unique, can play as a DCM, a box to box and even as a right midfielder which would make him ideal for 4-3-3 with KDH either side of a DCM or in a midfield diamond. 

He’s really everything we thought Soumare would bring. Hoping Huddersfield go up so we can get Berge and Johnson

• Like 2

Watching Keinan Davis not do a lot other than be a big nuisance up top, it got me thinking.

Would actually be happy with Iheanacho going if get decent money and having a big physical/mobile striker to bring on if plan A isn’t working as his replacement.

That’s another flaw in Rodgers if ask me, his philosophy of football has a snobbery about it which results in some very turgid performances.

• Like 3