Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Brendan In or Out - Poll

Brendan - In or Out?  

635 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Brendan In or Brendan Out?

• In
    • Out

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Unless I can think of a viable, genuine alternative, my default position is 'in'. That, and so much of what people are stating as 'facts' are actually just projected guesses, and the usual tropes about ego, weak mentality and so forth.

Yes but it’s not our job to find his replacement, merely to burn down the house within which we live.  lol

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

I’ve had enough of this br, media darling idiot . Him telling us we have reached our ceiling is totally wrong , he has reached his ceiling with us, we as a club can go beyond the ceiling . Do not listen to him .  Vichai made us believe . This fella is grinding that sprit down .  I have a good feeling , Vichai wouldn’t be too keen on hiring him if he was asked his opinion.  He sees a fraud , top knows this too . Out, but don’t give him a payoff , let him sweat it out .  I’ll happily suffer to see this fraud suffer long as we don’t get dragged into a relegation fight .  

Another clown who hasn’t read the full article.

• Like 1

I can't really criticise him for the game today because ai don't know what o would have done . I don't know why they sat so deep in the second half, maybe he was worried about them getting in behind, so I can forgive him for that.....but why the he'll is he pulling us down with this overachieving, reached our peak stuff, what the hell does this achieve?

The club has achieved what it has because it had belief and determination against all the odds, not this defeatist BS . 

Is there any Rodgers fans that can explain it to me? I want it to work, but this just makes me angry.

What is the point in this. Any manager could have struggled this year with a missing back line, misfiring midfield and OK attack. I felt it was going to be a nowhere season when it started off with the pre-season leg break and hasn't got any better. Imagine if we had a full strength team with all the players on top form. That'd be almost irresistible. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bazly said:

What is the point in this. Any manager could have struggled this year with a missing back line, misfiring midfield and OK attack. I felt it was going to be a nowhere season when it started off with the pre-season leg break and hasn't got any better. Imagine if we had a full strength team with all the players on top form. That'd be almost irresistible. 

Seems like just standard post bad result venting. :dunno:

SNAFU

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I simply don't understand how you can be so sure of any of the accusations you just levelled at the manager that has served up two top 5 finishes and our first ever FA Cup win.

People are concentrating on this season, not the success in previous seasons, I'd wager.

I think he will be off in the summer regardless, he is a good manager and the injuries have caught up with us but some of his decisions are bizarre and the style of play and performances are degrading a little whether that is to do with injuries or not is another discussion.

He has done well with us but can't see this lasting much longer, there are plenty of positive but also some negatives which would be the case with any manager I guess.

In till the end of the season, genuinely can't see him staying on any longer.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

We're not sacking him, not right now anyway.

For ****s sake we're not a crisis club.

We're not Everton.

I agree we're not sacking him right now. 

But don't be surprised if the club move him on in the summer. Depends of course how we do in UECL and FA Cup.