Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester 1-1 Brighton - Post Match Thread

Annoying losing another lead. 

Didn't lose.

Going defensive again kills us, too early. Invites pressure and gives confidence and hope to the other team. We were doing fine with 4 at the back? 

Very disappointing not to beat them after taking the lead. 

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Wank. This fixture should be a nailed on 3 Pts. Not hanging on for dear life to 1. Don't care how many we have out look at the talent still on that pitch.

It’s this kind of bullshit attitude amongst our supporters that’s ****ing embarrassing, since when has a team like Brighton been a nailed o 3 points for anyone?

• Haha 3

Lucky to get a draw in the end.

We were brilliant in the first half and deservedly took the lead, but then we went to shut down the game rather than maintaining the tempo and totally gave up control of the game. Why we did that I don't know, because we've shown time and time again we can't hold onto leads and that our game management is awful.

Brighton played well, credit where it's due, they are a good team.

• Like 2

Kasper watching a floated ball towards the back post, not only does he make no attempt to claim it he can’t even get in a good position to cover his front post. I’m sick of this guy.

Second half was abject! I’m more angry than the Tottenham game!