Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

4 hours ago, Osavo said:

Could try the Vat and Fiddle close to the station, or the Canal House. Both Castle Rock so great range of ales guaranteed. Admittedly don't know what they're like on match days.

Never been in Canal House as a fan on match day, but it’s a wonderful, curiosity pub. Seriously worth a visit. Just don’t fall in !!!! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mark said:

Hopefully the one chance this season we get to go all blue as we tend to do at Forest.

_67420783_forestvleicestergetty.jpg

_73098758_hi021207017.jpg

Amazing to think (and I mean this on all seriousness) that Vardy and Mahrez were the last major stars to have set foot on the City Ground turf. And that's, what, 8 years and 200 games or so

I guess only a washed out Rooney might have broken that barren stint if he played for the Rams there

16 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Never been in Canal House as a fan on match day, but it’s a wonderful, curiosity pub. Seriously worth a visit. Just don’t fall in !!!! 

I highly doubt they will allow away fans in at Canal House after antics there for the Notts County pre season game.

2 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

I highly doubt they will allow away fans in at Canal House after antics there for the Notts County pre season game.

Just don't wear colours and you'll be fine. They don't check tickets, went there before the Derby match.

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Forest fans seem to think they’ll rotate a fair bit. 

Full strength, we have to win.

Yep. Will be shocked if we go full strength. We've played a lot of games and the last 2-3 matches it's been evident.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yes said:

You have to laugh they’re still giving it loads about how little it means as if they didn’t sell out a game on the BBC about 12 days before it was going to be played in the same competition they didn’t sell out against Arsenal for. I even saw a Leicester fan point out they sold this out quicker than they did the Derby game and that’s despite having less tickets to sell.

It might have sold out quicker as tickets may have have been snapped up by 'neutrals' :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3