Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

1 hour ago, uReds said:

Yep. Will be shocked if we go full strength. We've played a lot of games and the last 2-3 matches it's been evident.

Which areas do you reckon he’ll change? I think Spence will cause our left side problems if he plays. Lamptey tore us to shreds when he came on.

13 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Which areas do you reckon he’ll change? I think Spence will cause our left side problems if he plays. Lamptey tore us to shreds when he came on.

Definitely no Cook, Worrall, Lolley, Mighten and no Grabban. Probably rest McKenna and Colback. Johnson probably on the bench. 

Can see a few players being given their debut

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, uReds said:

Definitely no Cook, Worrall, Lolley, Mighten and no Grabban. Probably rest McKenna and Colback. Johnson probably on the bench. 

Can see a few players being given their debut

Out of interest, why on earth did Middlesborough loan you Djed Spence in August? He'd been linked heavily with a move to the PL but then Boro loaned him out in a move that would suggest they didn't want him? Seemed very odd and as predicted, he's been unreal.

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Out of interest, why on earth did Middlesborough loan you Djed Spence in August? He'd been linked heavily with a move to the PL but then Boro loaned him out in a move that would suggest they didn't want him? Seemed very odd and as predicted, he's been unreal.

Warnock was in charge of them at the time. They didn't get along. Warnock seemed to suggest he had issues with either attitude or social life. Been great for us though at RWB. Not as good as a RB gets caught out defensively.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FuriousFox46 said:

I don’t mean to be a bitch but I have no idea if they’re your main players or not 

It happens - I couldn't tell you Leicester's starting eleven either.

Lolley, Mighten no. The rest yes.

Edited by uReds

5 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Any going to West Bridgford pre game

I'm going City Centre I reckon. Won't have any colours on so hopefully be fine getting in places.

Edited by Fox92

So how is this one going to go? Stroll at a canter, squeaky bum time or a dressing down? 

I watched a bit of their game at Cardiff, and they look very one dimensional. That Brendan Johnson and Jed Spencer looked alright, but generally it looks like if they can’t counter they’re poor. Arsenal played into their hands, hopefully we won’t.

What centre backs do we have available?