Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

42 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Anyone else going without a ticket for a booze in Nottingham?  I've heard a couple of whispers about a couple of groups. 

Imo it's either completely naive, as there's no way the police are gonna let groups of lads boozing in their town.....or if I'm wrong and they do successfully end up boozing, there'll be trouble. Thier boys won't be at the game. They'll be in town too. 

Yeh I’ve heard there’s a few

Daft idea in my opinion 

Would be much better boozing with your own in your own city 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Shame there is a total disconnect between the fanbase and the players and as such they won't know about either of these tragedies. Would have fired them up 100%.

The club are aware and I'm sure made the players aware. Lots of the players were added to tweets too. Not sure how many actually read their own accounts but Mrs V replied with condolences. 

9 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

4-3-3/ could become a diamond with Barnes and Daka up top. Think KDH has to play given the energy he brings to the side and should be right up for this. With 5 subs can hopefully look to rotate and may not even need any youth players on the bench.          

Schmeichel 

Justin - Amartey - Söyüncü - Thomas 

Tielemans - Ndidi - KDH

Maddison  -  Daka  -  Barnes 

Subs: 

Ward, Vestergaard, Ricardo, Albrighton, Soumaré, Hamza, Perez, Lookman, Iheanacho 

I believe this would be our Strongest side anyway. 

With the younger players who have stepped up & then hoping that proven players can refind their form.

I Think only One of the injured players, would up the Quality of the Team & help players around him.. That is Fofana...

Also at present on Fofanas return,Amartey I would have as his partner

This does Not mean, I would Class players, like Ricardo,Castagna,Lookman,Iheanacho,Soyuncu as some Automatic 2nd choice,they would still be 

First choice candidates...

Vardy is Simply that special case that Slots in so easily,and can make Daka's PL First couple of yrs career more comfortable, without fans/Club

Panicking & Vardys last 2-3 seasons less stressfull. I would still want to use Vardy's uniqueness, as long as he can still produce & wants to..!!

AND for me still No1,though with less games,or Full games..

Albrighton, again but a snip below Vardy,is  unique..!! He has still a lot to offer, IMO still the best crosser from all angles we have.

Evans, still can put a lot into the game & team,But no longer a must choice, & he wont see,any longer even with cup games 25+ games a season.

Though has rotation & Cover Plus staying fit, because of less games, would be a Great Asset for 1-2 seasons more...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I believe this would be our Strongest side anyway. 

With the younger players who have stepped up & then hoping that proven players can refind their form.

I Think only One of the injured players, would up the Quality of the Team & help players around him.. That is Fofana...

Also at present on Fofanas return,Amartey I would have as his partner

This does Not mean, I would Class players, like Ricardo,Castagna,Lookman,Iheanacho,Soyuncu as some Automatic 2nd choice,they would still be 

First choice candidates...

Vardy is Simply that special case that Slots in so easily,and can make Daka's PL First couple of yrs career more comfortable, without fans/Club

Panicking & Vardys last 2-3 seasons less stressfull. I would still want to use Vardy's uniqueness, as long as he can still produce & wants to..!!

AND for me still No1,though with less games,or Full games..

Albrighton, again but a snip below Vardy,is  unique..!! He has still a lot to offer, IMO still the best crosser from all angles we have.

Evans, still can put a lot into the game & team,But no longer a must choice, & he wont see,any longer even with cup games 25+ games a season.

Though has rotation & Cover Plus staying fit, because of less games, would be a Great Asset for 1-2 seasons more...

Once Ricardo, Evans and Vardy are fully fit they walk into our first XI, along with Fofana. Way too early to be writing off any of them. 

Forest fans unveiling their new chant; “We Don’t Care About Leicester… er,er,errr!”

whilst proceeding to sing for the next 90 minutes how they don’t even know we exist!

(One for the parents of small children out there!)

Guest David Oldfields Gate
12 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Yeh I’ve heard there’s a few

Daft idea in my opinion 

Would be much better boozing with your own in your own city 

I'm planning on letting flares off in East Leake, followed by sacrificing a cow in Bunny.

13 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Anyone else going without a ticket for a booze in Nottingham?  I've heard a couple of whispers about a couple of groups. 

Imo it's either completely naive, as there's no way the police are gonna let groups of lads boozing in their town.....or if I'm wrong and they do successfully end up boozing, there'll be trouble. Thier boys won't be at the game. They'll be in town too. 

Yep 

26 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Once Ricardo, Evans and Vardy are fully fit they walk into our first XI, along with Fofana. Way too early to be writing off any of them. 

I aint...But next season,Ricardo & Evans, even when fit, will have more competion, and IMO no longer automatic write ins for 1st choice..

Evans wont have  9-12 game runs, be will be managed, simply because of what he has...

Vardy is Vardy Unique to the cause, He comes back fit, he plays, But even for the beginning of this season, both Vardy & Rodgers mentioned

he will have the odd rotation & will Not always be forced to Play 90 minutes every game...I

Also Dont you under Estimate the need of the squad & if they all  Stay reasonable fit,with New  needed  Quality investments, we will hopefully have what

we all want, a Quality in depth squad.

With Fofana,Justin ,Castagna back,& Thomas improving & maturing everyweek..There is Nobody who needs to standback & makeway

First of all lets get them all back fit then we can reasses. 

P

I don't think Rodgers has ever started with the Academy 4.  It would be good to see. 

Schmeichel

Justin Ndidi, Amartey, Thomas

KDH, Choudhury, Tielemans

Maddison

Daka, Barnes

Ndidi and Amartey did well together against Liverpool.

38 minutes ago, majaco said:

I don't think Rodgers has ever started with the Academy 4.  It would be good to see. 

Schmeichel

Justin Ndidi, Amartey, Thomas

KDH, Choudhury, Tielemans

Maddison

Daka, Barnes

Ndidi and Amartey did well together against Liverpool.

Ndidi in a centre back role in preference to Soyuncu, sad to see how the latter has regressed over the last few months.

The below would work well for me. Continue Justin's comeback but bring Ricardo on later in the game.

Iheanacho has to start in the FA Cup for me  it's his tournament. Save Barnes and Lookma  for later in the game too and we will have too much for them.

Schmeichel

Justin Amartey Soyuncu Thomas

Ndidi Tielemans KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho Daka

Songs for tomorrow ...

Keep it simple, so we can all join in.    But here are a few ideas ...

When they go on about only hating Derby ...

<laugh, then sing>
We hate Forest, we hate Derby.
And who the **** are Coventry.

or

Brian Clough Trophy, you're having a laugh.
Brian Clough Trophy, you're having a laugh.

When they sing "European Champions, you'll never sing that" ...

You live in the past, you live in the past.
You sad b*stards, you live in the past.    <or Just like Derby, you live in the past.>

or

You weren't even born, you weren't even born.
You sad b*stards, you weren't even born.

or

You'll never sing that, you'll never sing that.
Premier League Champions, you'll never sing that.

If we score/leading/win ...

We shall not, we shall not be moved.
We are the pride of the East Midlands.

And all game long ...

30 years, and you've won **** all.
30 years, and you've won **** all.
  <The last major trophy they won was the League Cup in 1990, although they did win the ZDS Cup in 1992.>
  <Although they won the 2nd Division Championship in 1997-98, but they're unlikely to boast about that.>

or

We've won all 3, whilst you've been shit.
We've won all 3, whilst you've been shit.
  <We've won the League Cup in 1997 and 2000, the Premier League in 2016, and the FA Cup in 2021.>

or

23 years, and still you're sh*t.
23 years, and still you're sh*t.
  <They were last in the top flight in 1998-99.>

• Like 4

Did not get a ticket but to all those who did , please give the lads on the pitch maximum backing

and too the guys on the pitch please put in a shift , don’t matter what we hear from the Trees fans

this one really does count 👍🦊💙

• Like 2