Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

There’s so much wrong with that kit but the only thing they got right is placing the sponsor over the chest and not the ribs or stomach.  

On second thought, it’s a Forest kit so, yeah, everything is wrong with it. 

36 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Big Wes on SSN referred to us and Forest as 'we'. That makes him a purple.

He also started talking about the Good Old Days. For anyone wearing blue, THESE are Forest's good old days. 23 years outside the top flight is a great time to be alive.

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

There’s so much wrong with that kit but the only thing they got right is placing the sponsor over the chest and not the ribs or stomach.  

Nah even the sponsor can get in the bin

Theyre a boiler installation company set up by Worcester Bosch, supplying them Worcester Bosch boilers at less than what a Gas Safe Engineer on the street can buy them for. Cnuts.

Speaking to my Forest STH mate this afternoon. He really doesn’t fancy them, given their two injuries yesterday. It took him about 3 mins to mention ‘small squad’ 5 times

My confidence is growing

• Like 1

On 30/01/2022 at 18:00, KingsX said:

Their captain and by far their leading scorer.  Didn't look like a player who'd be back in a week. 

IMG_3083.jpg.8cd3ae10ed6e01b17866e53bc2306093.jpg

Cardiff opened up their defense several times.  Iheanacho and/or Daka should shred it.

I was speaking to a Forest fan mate today and apparently he has gone for a scan today, and could be out for the season.

25 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Nah even the sponsor can get in the bin

Theyre a boiler installation company set up by Worcester Bosch, supplying them Worcester Bosch boilers at less than what a Gas Safe Engineer on the street can buy them for. Cnuts.

Speaking to my Forest STH mate this afternoon. He really doesn’t fancy them, given their two injuries yesterday. It took him about 3 mins to mention ‘small squad’ 5 times

My confidence is growing

Forest fan at work was going on about how important everything but this game is, they’re getting less confident lol 

Just now, Stadt said:

Forest fan at work was going on about how important everything but this game is, they’re getting less confident lol 

Yeah, they’re definitely setting themselves up ready to lose

’didn’t care anyway’ etc

Though obviously them trying to make the playoffs or higher IS far more important than beating us in a cup competition that they’ll probably not end up winning 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

I was surrounded by forest fans in work today and they said the opposite. They’re up for it just as much as we are lol also don’t think they need to be confident they’ve got nothing to lose. Us on the other hand go there a league higher and fa cup holders…

58 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Yes we’re definitely less confident than a week ago

At full strength and if we had a good day we’d have a chance, especially with Vardy out I believe?  But with 2 central defenders and Grabban out - plus a very poor performance yesterday - an upset is far less likely 

Also I wonder if Cooper will give this priority now we’re on the fringes of the play offs - league matches now look a lot more important than 3 weeks ago.  If this wasn’t a local derby we’d all be saying ‘write it off, play the kids’. but we want to beat the ‘dippers 😀

We shall see.  

Yup, Vardy is out together with our first choice back 4.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Lewis Grabban is awful, he's being talked about like Haaland in this thread lol

I agree. Man is just an OK Championship standard player. Obviously he's Forest best player but he's being talked up as if he was peak Vardy. 

I know we slag off our players a lot on here, and mostly rightly so, but even a jet lagged back up CB in Amartey should deal with Grabban whilst blind folded. Amartey has pocketed the likes of CR7 and Salah, so who the hell is Lewis Grabban. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1