Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

14 hours ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Yes we’re definitely less confident than a week ago

At full strength and if we had a good day we’d have a chance, especially with Vardy out I believe?  But with 2 central defenders and Grabban out - plus a very poor performance yesterday - an upset is far less likely 

Also I wonder if Cooper will give this priority now we’re on the fringes of the play offs - league matches now look a lot more important than 3 weeks ago.  If this wasn’t a local derby we’d all be saying ‘write it off, play the kids’. but we want to beat the ‘dippers 😀

We shall see.  

😂😂😂

The 'we don't care' fallback at the ready.

I seriously would be concentrating on the league if I were your manager.

Retaining the Championship status in the 21st Century is vital for a small club like Forest .

Enjoy your big day out 👍

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Yes we’re definitely less confident than a week ago

At full strength and if we had a good day we’d have a chance, especially with Vardy out I believe?  But with 2 central defenders and Grabban out - plus a very poor performance yesterday - an upset is far less likely 

Also I wonder if Cooper will give this priority now we’re on the fringes of the play offs - league matches now look a lot more important than 3 weeks ago.  If this wasn’t a local derby we’d all be saying ‘write it off, play the kids’. but we want to beat the ‘dippers 😀

We shall see.  

Patson Daka will give you just as many nightmares as Vardy 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I don’t understand? They bloody love derby with their little trophy they have. No idea why they are so weird about our rivalry. 

It's quite simply that their "famous team", "world famous ground" (always laugh at that one) and especially their rivalry with Derby isn't very well known at all. 

And they spend the whole time telling each other in Nottingham and if they keep doing so it might actually become as famous as that mythical man in green tights that actually is quite well known. 

• Like 1