Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

6 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

So how is this one going to go? Stroll at a canter, squeaky bum time or a dressing down? 

I watched a bit of their game at Cardiff, and they look very one dimensional. That Brendan Johnson and Jed Spencer looked alright, but generally it looks like if they can’t counter they’re poor. Arsenal played into their hands, hopefully we won’t.

What centre backs do we have available?

Cags & Vestaguaard are the only senior CB’s available i’d imagine- however i expect that Brendan will play Cags & Amartey. Would really like to see Ndidi in front of the defence- we’ve missed him in midfield the past few games

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

The question is: Amartey in defence and Ndidi in midfield, or, Ndidi in defence and KDH in the middle? 

I’d rather Ndidi & Amartey in defence as it worked okay against Liverpool- but with Cags being fit there’s no way Rodgers would leave him on the bench

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

The thought of Forest making several changes makes the idea of losing even more unbearable. 

As somebody else said, they could change, replace or alternate their best players with their worst and we'd be none the wiser. 

We'll only.lose if we fck up. Don't matter what team they put out, they are several hundred million light years behind us, but if the football gods fancy giving us a beasting, then whatever feeble xi they trot out they'll win

21 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

As somebody else said, they could change, replace or alternate their best players with their worst and we'd be none the wiser. 

We'll only.lose if we fck up. Don't matter what team they put out, they are several hundred million light years behind us, but if the football gods fancy giving us a beasting, then whatever feeble xi they trot out they'll win

No. If they play better than us we'll lose.

Doesn't matter if "they are several hundred million light years behind us", anything can happen in Cup games. Anything can happen in football.

If football was so easy that the better team's only way to lose was "fvcking up" then it'd be a very boring sport.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No. If they play better than us we'll lose.

Doesn't matter if "they are several hundred million light years behind us", anything can happen in Cup games. Anything can happen in football.

If football was so easy that the better team's only way to lose was "fvcking up" then it'd be a very boring sport.

If they play better than us, we will have right royally fcked up, a la arsenal. I swear arsenal put in one of the laziest displays I've ever seen, at less than 50% tempo. Even then, forest had to play at their max to nick a result 

If we play anywhere north of 60%, we win. So it's down to us, not them. 

7 hours ago, don_danbury said:

are all forest fans robots? i swear they say the same 2 things every time they mention leicester. one is that they dont care about leicester, the other is them moaning about businesses being ripped off 155 years ago. lol 

You do know they’re  stuck in the past don’t you? 

Good god their thread is difficult to read. I reckon most of this guys that post on there are armchair fans.

It’s pretty boring posting the same old crap but they’re right about not being our rivals. They should aspire to be but seem happy where they are. Currently so far behind us.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Jack Colback.......ffs he was shite when he was at Sunderland.

Decent for our level - possibly player of the season under Cooper after being out in the dark under Chris Hughton.

• Haha 1