Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

We'll start on the front foot, go one up before half-time, whereupon Rodgers will bring on three random subs to replace our best performing players, and sit behind the ball in a back five.

Forest will dominate the second-half and score three in the last five minutes.

Sound familiar?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

To me the biggest and most important game of our season now. 

They’ll be out the blocks at us from the off with a capacity crowd behind them.

Beating Brighton would’ve been a bit of a confidence booster, now we’ve got two weeks to dwell on two shoddy performances.

It’s do or die for Rodgers too I think. 

I fear the worst.

We will si5 back and defend and hope to win on penalties with 5% possession 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

We'll win this. 

Come on, you know full well we can't be having that positivity around here.

Brighton deserved a point today, better side than us, but lets not forget they are also miles better than Nottingham Forest.

Forest will score, I have no doubt about it, we'll still see them off though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Koke said:

Clough was a footballing genius. He's bigger than Notts Forest. They were second tier club before he came and returned to be permanent second tier club soon after he left. If Clough was managing today he'd be a prolific quote machine like Mourinho is. 

Massive influence on MON too, one of our greatest managers of course.

Also Clough was at one of our league cup finals supporting O'Neill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyBoy said:

To put things into perspective with how bad things have got, forest are now favourites to beat us. Source - William hill. Not arsed I’m not going, nailed on forest win 

No. We are the favourites with the bookies. Despite our problems we are still levels above them. 

Screenshot_20220123_191206.thumb.jpg.116dc3a6c4ced90474d479ce5044f3a5.jpg

It will be tough and the game could go either way given our current fragility. The surprise result against Liverpool gave Rodgers a little breathing room, but the good will afforded to him has now all but dissipated with two more poor results. Rodgers has a habit of pulling out victories to ease the pressure on himself when he most needs them, so expect a win. Call it luck of the Irish. 

8 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

It will be tough and the game could go either way given our current fragility. The surprise result against Liverpool gave Rodgers a little breathing room, but the good will afforded to him has now all but dissipated with two more poor results. Rodgers has a habit of pulling out victories to ease the pressure on himself when he most needs them, so expect a win. Call it luck of the Irish. 

It’s what Solksjaer did wasn’t it for a bit. Every time he looked to be gone, he pulled something out the bag

Said this for weeks to forest supporting mates... they’ll beat us. It’s the fa cup, we go there as fa cup holders. It’s a massive rivalry (although they don’t care about us) it’s written in the stars they beat us this time. Never mind they’ll probably come up in a few years time and we’ll get 6 points off them.