Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Rodgers and a few players saw that banner.

Good. 

A lot of them will say the right things in the press but most of them really won’t know what this means to us. 
Hopefully the local players drill it home to the others. 

Fair play to the lads who did it. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Percy reporting that Mendy has been registered for the second half of the season. Could this mean Ndidi starting cb and Mendy in midfield? 

Not if Amartey and Soyuncu are fit and once Fofana is back. Hopefully we don't start seeing Hamza and Mendy on the bench together, absolutely pointless.

19 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Anyone else going without a ticket for a booze in Nottingham?  I've heard a couple of whispers about a couple of groups. 

Imo it's either completely naive, as there's no way the police are gonna let groups of lads boozing in their town.....or if I'm wrong and they do successfully end up boozing, there'll be trouble. Thier boys won't be at the game. They'll be in town too. 

I live in Nottingham, and I'll be heading back to the homeland to watch the game in a Leicester pub - why the hell would I want to be here?!

Only one reason a group of Leicester fans would come without a ticket, and there'll be plenty waiting to take them up on it.

5 hours ago, FuriousFox46 said:

Everything they do embarrasses me 

Bit pompous.  Fans spilling into the pitch after a goal from time to time is all part of the fun isn’t it?  I thought the guy who slid across the penalty area on his knees after our goal against Derby was a legend.  The CG has had a really good atmosphere this season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

I live in Nottingham, and I'll be heading back to the homeland to watch the game in a Leicester pub - why the hell would I want to be here?!

Only one reason a group of Leicester fans would come without a ticket, and there'll be plenty waiting to take them up on it.

Exactly what I'm doing. And I'll be getting a train back late to avoid the ****ers. Was out last night in Nottingham and just mentioning I was a Leicester fan nearly got me done in 😂

4 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Songs for tomorrow ...

Keep it simple, so we can all join in.    But here are a few ideas ...

When they go on about only hating Derby ...

<laugh, then sing>
We hate Forest, we hate Derby.
And who the **** are Coventry.

or

Brian Clough Trophy, you're having a laugh.
Brian Clough Trophy, you're having a laugh.

When they sing "European Champions, you'll never sing that" ...

You live in the past, you live in the past.
You sad b*stards, you live in the past.    <or Just like Derby, you live in the past.>

or

You weren't even born, you weren't even born.
You sad b*stards, you weren't even born.

or

You'll never sing that, you'll never sing that.
Premier League Champions, you'll never sing that.

If we score/leading/win ...

We shall not, we shall not be moved.
We are the pride of the East Midlands.

And all game long ...

30 years, and you've won **** all.
30 years, and you've won **** all.
  <The last major trophy they won was the League Cup in 1990, although they did win the ZDS Cup in 1992.>
  <Although they won the 2nd Division Championship in 1997-98, but they're unlikely to boast about that.>

or

We've won all 3, whilst you've been shit.
We've won all 3, whilst you've been shit.
  <We've won the League Cup in 1997 and 2000, the Premier League in 2016, and the FA Cup in 2021.>

or

23 years, and still you're sh*t.
23 years, and still you're sh*t.
  <They were last in the top flight in 1998-99.>

7 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Bit pompous.  Fans spilling into the pitch after a goal from time to time is all part of the fun isn’t it?  I thought the guy who slid across the penalty area on his knees after our goal against Derby was a legend.  The CG has had a really good atmosphere this season.

Its the kind of thing you associate with lower league clubs. 

We've won the Premier League and FA Cup and beat the "big 6" pretty regularly. So we don't really associate stuff like that with a club of our ever increasing stature 🙂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Yes, it's all good. Love to see things like that. 

West Ham celebrations looked great today when Rice scored.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Yeah, it was a bit pompous of me. Fair point 

36 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

I was at the Forest v Fulham game, the atmosphere was dead. The 0-4 score mitigates. It was great in the away end!

Hoping for the same story tomorrow :D

• Haha 1