Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

I don't know any Notts Forrest fans, feel like I'm missing out. 

I knew one once that sent me a text the day after we won the Premier League reminding me that Notts F are still more famous. Not heard from him since (I think he knew really). 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

If we go on “Orange bib theory 😂” from the training pics, the team is;

Kasper (admittedly no bib)

Justin

Amartey

Soyuncu

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Maddison

Lookman

Iheanacho

Barnes

Would be pleased with that 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

I think it is generational but i personally see Forest as a rival ….dislike them with a passion as I grew up in the 70’s / early 80’s when they were immense….including beating us repeatedly and a 5 nil in late 70’s still irks now..

All this patronising drivel that we are superior is bloody embarrassing…we have come a long way but football is cyclical so enjoy the ride….Forest do matter to many of us and I don’t mind admitting it….

I for one will be loud and proud tomorrow and hope we stick 5 past them and every goal would be celebrated wildly……it won’t be that easy and I hope BR goes full strength!

COYB

Alright Victor Meldrew

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

I don't know any Notts Forrest fans, feel like I'm missing out. 

I knew one once that sent me a text the day after we won the Premier League reminding me that Notts F are still more famous. Not heard from him since (I think he knew really). 

You really arent

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Exactly what I'm doing. And I'll be getting a train back late to avoid the ****ers. Was out last night in Nottingham and just mentioning I was a Leicester fan nearly got me done in 😂

yeah but they don't care about us :ph34r:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

So up for this even tho I couldn’t get a ticket. Bragging rights at work on the line, almost everyone apart from me and a few others are Forest. Monday morning should be interesting either way…

Trust me, regardless of the result tomorrow, you already have the bragging rights and have done for more or less the last 25 years!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Trust me, regardless of the result tomorrow, you already have the bragging rights and have done for more or less the last 25 years!

Oh 100% mate. But you know what all them lot will be like if they do beat us tomorrow, we won’t hear the last of it. Even though they don’t care about us…

• Like 1