Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

Should win, just hope we don't fanny around like scared little lambs. Forest will be well up for this so we need to be aggressive (lol) and organised. A few Forest fans where I live so I'm hoping we win more than ever! 

theres a chap doing a sponsored walk from Bernie’s care home to the Forest ground right now. Splitting the Money between Bernie’s care home and the Vichai foundation. If anyone wishes to donate here’s the link!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/walk-for-bernie?member=16673027&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The "We don't care about Leicester" denials, what a load of bull, I was at a Forest game (sorry, will a weeks ban on here suffice mods), there was a ticket going spare, I was in Nottingham that day, I was probably drunk etc, and at the end of the match when the tannoy man read the scores out (don't think the scoreboard was advanced enough to cope) he got to "And in the evening televised game Swansea will beat Leicester, hwa, hwa, hwa" to which the Forest fans chortled in unity. But as they say, they don't care about us, we're just another club.

• Haha 1

Football supporters have been warned about their conduct ahead of two teams' first meeting for eight years

Nottingham Forest's FA Cup fourth-round tie at home to Leicester City later is expected to be a sell-out and attended by about 4,000 visiting fans.

Road closures around the City Ground mean drivers have been urged to avoid the area at kick-off and final whistle.

Police said they seized pyrotechnics at last month's Forest vs Derby match and would be looking out for such items.

Leicester have been in the Premier League since 2014 while Forest have played in the second-tier Championship.

Ch Insp Neil Williams, match commander for Nottinghamshire Police, said: "Due to Leicester City's recent success, today's match represents the first time these rivals have met in nearly eight years, so I understand that both sets of supporters will want to win.

"While we want everyone who is attending the game to have a great time, it is important that people don't allow their emotions to get the better of them and spoil the day for others.

"We did unfortunately experience incidents of flares being thrown at the Derby match, so I want to urge people not to make the same mistake."

Leicestershire Police has already reported that a Nottingham pub has been closed to Foxes fans due to a smoke device being set off - hours ahead of the 16:00 GMT kick off.