Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Ward, Justin, Amartey, Soyuncu, Thomas, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Lookman, Barnes, Iheanacho

Kel up top on his own ….. against a physical defence ……. we know how that usually ends …….

hopefully we’ve been working on a system where he drops v deep and madders and the wingers go beyond him on the inside ….

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

nuff said

luv midul fc, ate midul fc

simple as

54c.png 

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, davieG said:

Football supporters have been warned about their conduct ahead of two teams' 

"We did unfortunately experience incidents of flares at the Derby match, so I want to urge people not to make the same mistake."

Certainly a fashion faux pas, but is it really that long since Forest graced the top tier? 🤔 

• Haha 1

I'm not from the area and havent met too many Forest fans but every Nottingham Forest I've have met in person was a tosser. Thats not even just from football view, thats from their general personalties. And it takes a lot of me to have a bad opinion of someone.

So fvck 'em, lets give them a goal to get their little hopes up and then embarrass them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Absolute jokes how the club have done everything in their power to stop the 'riff raff' by giving out tickets to the cleaners and stuff yet it looks like the purge in Nottingham.

Brilliant :beer:

Who says they all have tickets.

Idiots will travel for the punch ups.

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Embarrassing 

19 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Absolute disgrace.

18 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Sad that some of our fans see football as an excuse to start causing havoc, really disappointing to see

10 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Top tier willy pullers. If you're going for a scrap then go for it, but lobbing a table at a bar window full of punters... Sad

7 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Couldn't agree more, some people look for any excuse to fight and cause havoc. Shame on them 

alan-partridge-scum.gif

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

Love it when I see this post - was it genuine at the time? I really hope it was..