Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

21 hours ago, FuriousFox46 said:

Fair enough!

I’ve just seen you’ve rubbished the “we don’t care about Leicester” lie so welcome! 

Home ends sold out the day after tickets became available to non-ST holders if you needed any more evidence that this absolutely is a big fixture for us.

25 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

What better way to prep for this game than a week in Dubai….

Forest on the other hand, will be playing twice before our game.

No excuses.

This actually concerns me. They will be more match sharp. And they still have a week to prep for us. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Think personally I'd replace Tielemans with KDH. Never thought I'd say that but in the last two games Tielemans has offered very little and KDH, just in my opinion, has offered quite a bit more and been our best midfielder. Yes, he's made the odd minor mistake but when you do more, you'll make more. It will also show us the reality of the inevitable post Tielemans era.

I totally agree with you, KDH has been far better recently. But I feel that they’re likely to take their eye off him for a split second that could allow Youri to play a killer passcode which is why I’ve suggested sticking him in. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Think personally I'd replace Tielemans with KDH. Never thought I'd say that but in the last two games Tielemans has offered very little and KDH, just in my opinion, has offered quite a bit more and been our best midfielder. Yes, he's made the odd minor mistake but when you do more, you'll make more. It will also show us the reality of the inevitable post Tielemans era.

I'd go with Tielemans. Thought he was better against Brighton (just) but his quality can shine through here especially with Ndidi back. Nice to have the option of replacing him with KDH as an impact sub rather than just bringing on another pair of legs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

So the trees that dont care about little Leicester have totally sold out for a live tv game. Imagine if they cared.

Games not for nearly 2 weeks as well lol the mental gymnastics for this one will be brilliant. 

2 hours ago, Eightyeight said:

This actually concerns me. They will be more match sharp. And they still have a week to prep for us. 

Fully agree. We haven’t been performing of late, so should be putting in the graft on the training pitches to be sharp for forest. 

On 23/01/2022 at 18:08, K1FOX said:

No they aren’t.

On 23/01/2022 at 18:13, Koke said:

No. We are the favourites with the bookies. Despite our problems we are still levels above them. 

Screenshot_20220123_191206.thumb.jpg.116dc3a6c4ced90474d479ce5044f3a5.jpg

were when i checked straight after the match, bookies do change there odds i didn't know if you knew.

Don't cry about it 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JonnyBoy said:

were when i checked straight after the match, bookies do change there odds i didn't know if you knew.

Don't cry about it 

You definitely got it wrong here jonny boy. We’re close to evens and they’re more than double that.