Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest (a) Sun 6th Feb 4pm

I've made some pessimistic predictions in this thread but my real thoughts are basically this. I think it'll be a whirlwind start but then we'll get a goal either side of the break. I then think that BR will take the chance to prove what an "elite level manager" he is in front of the cameras and make a bunch of needless changes at about 60 minutes in. Then we'll have a rocky period and concede one, they'll push for an equaliser backed by a rowdy crowd all desperate to prove how little they care about this fixture. Finally Patson will score a breakaway goal and it'll be 1-3. 

39 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I've made some pessimistic predictions in this thread but my real thoughts are basically this. I think it'll be a whirlwind start but then we'll get a goal either side of the break. I then think that BR will take the chance to prove what an "elite level manager" he is in front of the cameras and make a bunch of needless changes at about 60 minutes in. Then we'll have a rocky period and concede one, they'll push for an equaliser backed by a rowdy crowd all desperate to prove how little they care about this fixture. Finally Patson will score a breakaway goal and it'll be 1-3. 

Crystal ball time, scrappy game decided by one goal and could go either way. Have a Grandsons first Birthday on the 6th and hope it won't also be remembered for us being knocked out the Cup as holders by Forest 🙄🙏

17 hours ago, KingsX said:

Their captain and by far their leading scorer.  Didn't look like a player who'd be back in a week. 

IMG_3083.jpg.8cd3ae10ed6e01b17866e53bc2306093.jpg

Cardiff opened up their defense several times.  Iheanacho and/or Daka should shred it.

What on earth is that kit?? deserve to lose for wearing that! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

What on earth is that kit?? deserve to lose for wearing that! 

797482340_NFFCkit.PNG.eb345c622fe30addec7ef6c6a79a0504.PNG

I can just about tolerate that shirt.

But this business of having “Skinny” branded just below the arse cheeks is a step too far.

WTF are “Zero Calorie Syrups, Sauces, Creamers, Coffee Syrups” anyway?

“Zero calorie syrups” is like saying “21st century Forest trophies”, it’s an oxymoron.

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

But this business of having “Skinny” branded just below the arse cheeks is a step too far.

“Zero calorie syrups” is like saying “21st century Forest trophies”, it’s an oxymoron.

Jeez, you can only be grateful they won't be playing at our place wearing that. :cool:

38 minutes ago, KingsX said:

That is a shocker of a kit

a shocking sponsor on the front (printed far too high up) and yeah the short sponsor is shocking to. 

Those zero Calorie syrups are for people on slimming world that can get their sweet fit for 'free' - When really it is pumped full of sweeteners and fake sugar.

3 hours ago, FuriousFox46 said:

I’m already pissing myself about being welcomed to the ‘world famous’ City Ground. lol

I’m still not sure if they’re serious when they call it that you’d think surely not lol

14 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

That is a shocker of a kit

a shocking sponsor on the front (printed far too high up) and yeah the short sponsor is shocking to. 

Those zero Calorie syrups are for people on slimming world that can get their sweet fit for 'free' - When really it is pumped full of sweeteners and fake sugar.

There’s so much wrong with that kit but the only thing they got right is placing the sponsor over the chest and not the ribs or stomach.