Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

6 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

How about 1 more season, a serious injury and 20m? You make the best decision whilst mitigating any risk - its hardly like we are injury recently

Hrs on a 5 year contract and we don't want to sell, any player can get injured but he's 21 years old so in peak fitness

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Difference between Maddison and Fofana is though that I can easily see Fofana trying to force a move.

Again, force a move how? Is he gonna sulk for the next 5 years? We hold the cards on this one, the lad was too hasty with his social media antics 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Rodgers said he is not going , so if the club sold him anyway , Rodgers would be in an impossible situation.

Could be a tactic of his !

I sense all is not well in his body language but we will see I guess !

6 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Rodgers said he is not going , so if the club sold him anyway , Rodgers would be in an impossible situation.

Think we all know it would/could be a sale that could cause significant harm to the club unless they had a good enough replacement lined up

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Yes many people have said. 

....I am not aware of any posters who read the entire thread and then go back to a quote (perhaps made 2 hours or more) to respond to it...!!!

There is always a sequence of posts that will precede an individual's post. You would have to read the rest of the thread and then go back to the post that you wish to respond to, in order not to repeat the previously answered question.

No need to attempt to reprimand, you must be aware of how the system works, I can see this due to the number of posts you have made.

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

That £90m won't do us much good if we can't find a decent replacement because all of the CBs we were looking at have already been snapped up.

I understand and I think the club will try to stall until next year or at least Jan, but Fofana can’t win games on his own and we have deficiencies across the entire squad.

Just now, Bryn said:

I understand and I think the club will try to stall until next year or at least Jan, but Fofana can’t win games on his own and we have deficiencies across the entire squad.

Even if Fofana stays we'd need another CB; if he leaves, we need two. He can't win games on his own, but we're a different team when he plays - not just defensively, but also in an attacking sense because his speed allows us to press higher up the pitch. He will be a massive loss when he goes, which is why we should do everything we can to keep him this year and line up a potential replacement next summer when he'll probably go for well over £100m.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

When we do sell Fofana it will be for a monster fee, especially when Chelsea just spent £63M on Cucurella, and also considering they already have 3 left backs.

Totally agree if Chelsea are prepared to pay 23more than Man City, then the fools are there to be rinsed.

Fofana has over a decade to give to Chelsea, considered everywhere a elite talent......

120m please to the yank who wants to splash the cash

Guest Col city fan
12 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Totally agree if Chelsea are prepared to pay 23more than Man City, then the fools are there to be rinsed.

Fofana has over a decade to give to Chelsea, considered everywhere a elite talent......

120m please to the yank who wants to splash the cash

Moving back to the real world… I have a sneaky feeling if they offered it, we’d accept 70 mill