Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Interesting that Barca have been told by La Liga that they can't register their new signings unless they reduce their wage bill in the next 8 days. Could result in Koundé becoming available again and he was first choice for Chelsea...

Yeah, alright, I'll put the straws down now...

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Interesting that Barca have been told by La Liga that they can't register their new signings unless they reduce their wage bill in the next 8 days. Could result in Koundé becoming available again and he was first choice for Chelsea...

Barca will find a way - they sold messi last time - it doesn’t get tougher for them than that ! 

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Sell Wes and get a cheeky Kounde loan!

- We should tell Chelsea it’s now too late for this season and then say we will give you first refusal next season at our asking price only if you loan us Hudson Odoi.

least we might have a talented wide man out of it with something to prove.

I wonder if someone would take a stab on Umtiti. He wouldn’t be the worst option for us, as long as he’s not still on a Gazzaillion pounds per week. 

Just now, Sly said:

I wonder if someone would take a stab on Umtiti. He wouldn’t be the worst option for us, as long as he’s not still on a Gazzaillion pounds per week. 

He's awful and not been anywhere near prem quality for a number of years.

20 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Don't think you can transfer that quickly can you or is it dependent on appearances?

11 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

He's awful and not been anywhere near prem quality for a number of years.

Only 35 games in 3 years. Who knows, matches aside, I’ve not seen enough of him really to judge. 

He must have a big fall from grace though, to not get a place at the lower end then of the league at least. 

17 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Sorry not looked, has there been anything in the press suggesting it’s a percentage of profit from the future fee, I have only seen the article suggesting it’s a sell on percentage fee clause?

On Friday, St Étienne and Leicester City confirmed the transfer of 19-year-old French central defender Wesley Fofana, in a €35m + €5m bonuses deal, which also includes a 20% sell-on percentage fee clause.

.... we have already paid £31.5m for him, why would we want to pay another 20% of this (£6.3m)  to St. Etienne again!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Kasper’s wages only free up £6m. What winger that’s going to make a difference along with his wages are we going to get for that? 

We don’t only have £6m though do we? We needed to free up the bill, and would obviously offer less than Kasper’s current wages. 

Can someone give me an honest reason why we’d sell him this window?

We’d be able to get the same money, maybe more, next season as we would be able to this season?

Plus our wage structure it’s still really bad and I still feel that we’d only have enough in our budget to maybe buy one or 2 players even with the Fofana money.

If we can’t strengthen our starting 11 by selling Fofana, then don’t sell him.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Just get Huth, Big Wes & Big Was back. We’ll concede a third of the goals for corners with proper man’s man defenders back in the mix. 

Or Elliott, Walsh and Taggart!!!..

Blimey...please give me that type of defender than the softies of nowadays!!!

• Like 1