Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Yes you can have him, but in return we'll have 30m, Colwill and Gallagher. How does that sound?

Such a shame that it looks like Barkley is going back to Everton (The-place-where-one-time-English-wonderkids-go-to-die) as he could have hugely reduced the fee, and he would do well here *

* Insight provided by Chelsea forum

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Suspect Chelsea are going to try.

Multiple sources saying Barcelona new signings aren't guaranteed to be registered yet they're still signing/going after players? 

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Multiple sources saying Barcelona new signings aren't guaranteed to be registered yet they're still signing/going after players? 

Because they are as bent as they come. 

All the players they have signed will be registered one way or another. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

If Maguire went for £80m then what is Fofana worth considering Maguire couldn’t sniff the sweat around his bollocks? 

I don't think most of us lads can stick our noses near our choda just to catch a sniff. I can't. I just use the wafting method for sniff. 

If you can, bravo! I suppose you don't need a GF either lol.

But i agree 80 mill wouldnt be enough but he also isnt english so premium won't exist.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Such a shame that it looks like Barkley is going back to Everton (The-place-where-one-time-English-wonderkids-go-to-die) as he could have hugely reduced the fee, and he would do well here *

* Insight provided by Chelsea forum

I genuinely thought you'd lost your mind for a second there lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Kounde has signed for the fraudsters:

Will certainly be interesting to see how and who Barcelona are going to register, as currently they cannot register half of their new signings (I thought) unless FDJ and others leave

I imagine they will just refuse to register them and tell them that they need to leave in a World Cup year, but that’s a real bad look, but who knows.  :dunno:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

At least someone on their forum gets it

Leicester have been my second team for quite a while due to a fair chunk of my family coming from that neck of the woods. From watching quite a lot of Fofana over the past couple of years, I'm confident that if we paid £90m for him right now then we'd still be talking about money well spent in 3/4 years' time.

A true complete centre back in the mould that are rarely made these days - highly mobile like Kounde, tall and strong like De Ligt, the perfect mental blend of composure with aggression like Van Dijk. He even makes surprisingly few mistakes for such a young player.

If he's even 1% available then we should drop everything to sign him

I truly believe Wes is a generational talent.

Not sure that's a good thing for us but it's inevitable. He is a generational talent. As long as he stays injury free he becomes truly world class, I'm totally convinced of it. They have just lost Rudiger to Real Madrid. A 29 year old Rudiger or a 21 year old Fofana I would genuinely take Fofana right now. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

According to my sauces, Chelsea have held talks with Milan Škriniar as recently as yesterday. 

Heinz or HP?

• Haha 2

Guest Col city fan

What’s all this adulation for Colwill?

Good player… but completely unproven at Premiership level

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Being proven at PL level is an absolute myth anyway.

Couldn’t agree more. How many players aren’t or haven’t been proven at Premier League level, but who would and have taken to it like a duck to water?  If they are the right player they are the right player

• Like 1

But then again all of our 19 y.o. academy players are too young , not ready yet and should go out on loan for a couple of years. If they play for any other club then of course they are ready for the PL. Absolutely no consistency here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Couldn’t agree more. How many players aren’t or haven’t been proven at Premier League level, but who would and have taken to it like a duck to water?  If they are the right player they are the right player

You only have to look at our best players in recent years often come from the Championship or extremely unproven from an inferior European league. Barnes, Justin, Maddison, KDH, Fofana etc