Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Most contributors have written ‘IF’ he wants to leave 

at the moment all we have to go on is his social media and his focussed ambition to be the best he can and to make the World Cup squad. It’s not so much that he wants to leave - more that he would be happy to sign for Chelsea …..

Where did he say that he’d be happy to sign for Chelsea?

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Sure ? Not doubting it. But is this 100%

Bullish if so. And rightly so in my view. Our player until he’s not. Risky but there we are. 

From what I was told yeah, making a last minute decision on either Ward or Iverson but most likely ward

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Would be good

wes playing tomorrow tells us little 

wes not playing tomorrow tells us a lot 

Wes playing tomorrow tells little

Wes not on tomorrow tells lots

Whatever the Wessa plays Chelsea or Leicester,

Whether we like it or not

• Haha 2

I mean they have an academy full of talented youngsters that they never bother to play and end up selling and then paying over the odds to bring back. If you think about the talent that Chelsea have thrown away over the years. It’s ridiculous. Their young players must think what’s the point.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is just the typical entitled fans view of the big clubs .You’re  little old Leicester and if we want your players than you give them to us at the price we say and you’ve no choice and if we don’t then they slate us . I remember when UTD were in the process of buying slab head and my Friend who supports them was giving it the bigun yeah we’ll just cherry pick your best players . It’s not my money don’t care what we pay . I responded with thanks for paying for our new training ground buying our 3rd best defender . He’s like your just bitter . Last season he changed his tune to you robbing bastards he’s useless 😂

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t get it. He’s under contract pay the money or do one. We don’t want to sell. Spend 90 million on a regular french first teamer  then and stop pestering us. Entitled tosspot!