Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Yes I know that we was pissed off with the draw but his behaviour post game was not that of a player who is happy to be here 

So anyone asking what evidence there is that he isn’t happy - now you have your answer 

I switched off at the final whistle. What did he do?

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yes I know that we was pissed off with the draw but his behaviour post game was not that of a player who is happy to be here 

So anyone asking what evidence there is that he isn’t happy - now you have your answer 

Chill out mate 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Might be pissed off at giving up a 2-0 lead.

Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

Chill out mate 

Of course he was pissed off -

but so was the rest of the team 

team mates on the touch line and staff tried to shake his hand and speak to him but he wasn’t having it and side stepped them 

I'm thinking it's frustration and immaturity. 

Strikes me as someone who genuinely loves playing football. There were squabbles between our defence and its two goals given away due to mistakes.

I am hoping it's just frustration and immaturity.  I wouldn't read too much into it.

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

I'm thinking it's frustration and immaturity. 

Strikes me as someone who genuinely loves playing football. There were squabbles between our defence and its two goals given away due to mistakes.

I am hoping it's just frustration and immaturity.  I wouldn't read too much into it.

Immaturity for sure, but also a born winner. He belongs with better players beside him. Unfortunately Koulibaly and Silva just nudge ahead of Cags and bog Danny in that ranking 😔

• Like 1

Just now, sdb said:

Immaturity for sure, but also a born winner. He belongs with better players beside him. Unfortunately Koulibaly and Silva just nudge ahead of Cags and bog Danny in that ranking 😔

Yep, you're right.

It's an outstanding player, who wants to win, and has no loyalties to Leicester City.

If a team can offer him more money, more development,  more wins, more trophies and likely a quicker route to the French national team, it does make you wonder if the only reason he is still here is the club stopping him.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Yep, you're right.

It's an outstanding player, who wants to win, and has no loyalties to Leicester City.

If a team can offer him more money, more development,  more wins, more trophies and likely a quicker route to the French national team, it does make you wonder if the only reason he is still here is the club stopping him.

With all that in mind he was still happy to sign a five year contract only 6 months ago after a horrendous break. 

As a Leicester I’m not going to feel sorry for a player and also zero point into reading into every action irrationally jumping to conclusions. 

What’s stopping him is Chelsea blowing us out of the water with a bid we cannot refuse.

Leicester either have to squeeze a massive record bid and reinvest or we keep. My fear is being left with Dan ‘won’t close down’ Amartey and Vestergard as our alternatives. Even with him in the team they still eff up. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Of course he was pissed off -

but so was the rest of the team 

team mates on the touch line and staff tried to shake his hand and speak to him but he wasn’t having it and side stepped them 

No surprise to me that he's a mardy arse. We know he's childish and impulsive. 

He's not for sale, and he's got a bit of the hump. That said, he enjoyed our goals. 

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I honestly think if Chelsea bid £85m+ he will be gone this week and I wouldn’t be overly surprised if Brendan walks as a consequence, would give him the ideal opportunity to go and use the club can’t match his ambitions etc as his reasons. 

No way he goes without taking a big pay off

Just now, Weller Wing said:

No way he goes without taking a big pay off

Problem is his reputation could be in tatters if he hangs around for his pay off and I reckon his ego and his next move will mean he will get out at the time he believes his stock is still at a decent level and therefore he is still considered for attractive jobs, reckon he will go abroad next. 

• Like 1