Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

GET IN QUICK AND GET SENESI

Left footed, passing Argentinian international CB.  Makes a lot of sense. Obviously means it won’t happen. :(

Just now, taupe said:

If PSG are in then we can show that Chelsea dweeb fan what greed really is. 

Thought PSG are shedding their Galactico diection? Would not hoid your breath

Of course, could be a link out of PSG to not overpay, but PSG or Chelsea? Well....not much choice for a Parisian I assume   :dunno:

24 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

You can say what you want.

You didn't read the Soyuncu interview then?

Why would you sell cheap to PSG?

Wouldn't call £70m cheap... 

The lads talented for sure... but the broken leg still worries me!

Doesn’t make sense in selling Wes at this window, at any cost. I don’t know how we replace him in this window, which we clearly need to do, if he goes in this window. We still need to be compete in the top half if the league, that why i can’t see selling him at this point in time. He will leave in the summer, no matter where we finish in the league, in a market, thats going to benefit us the most. In the meantime, we can start scouting for a replacement

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I like Szalai but I'd want him in to replace Soyuncu/Vestergaard/Amartey and not to replace someone of Fofana's potential.

I hear you. I’m thinking about you who might be available, get table and also I’d actually rather spend a lot less on a CB and strengthen in areas we are sorely deficient in.

It was clear depth in our wide options really hurts us, even though you have been banging on about it a long time already! 

• Like 1

Just now, Lad1966 said:

Doesn’t make sense in selling Wes at this window, at any cost. I don’t know how we replace him in this window, which we clearly need to do, if he goes in this window. We still need to be compete in the top half if the league, that why i can’t see selling him at this point in time. He will leave in the summer, no matter where we finish in the league, in a market, thats going to benefit us the most. In the meantime, we can start scouting for a replacement

He will be sold now.... chelsea cant lose him to psg

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Time for the Phil Jones rebirth, like a gurning phoenix

We joke but I think I'd actually accept him on a season long loan.

Then sign another CB as the replacement for Fofana.

57 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

And here lies the problem. Would probably be better off telling Fofana that we're not going to sell you this season, but you can go next season 100%.

Let him have his Mardy arse toy throwing tantrum. Let him get over it, and crack on.

Sell (for any offer given): Vestergaard, Choudhury, Soumare & Perez. Get a wide forward in. Preferable one that can play on both sides.

Keep Tielemans. Let him run his contract down. We won't be able to get better than him for the £25m we'll get for him.

Job done.

Problem is, another long term injury this season and we might never get 85m offered again. We do have the huge advantage of a 5 year contract though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We joke but I think I'd actually accept him on a season long loan.

Then sign another CB as the replacement for Fofana.

Problem is, another long term injury this season and we might never get 85m offered again. We do have the huge advantage of a 5 year contract though.

But, next we will have 10 players wages of our wage bill. Even if he does get injured, we will be in a far better position to replace him, and still have Wes for another 3yrs.