Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

32 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Says who? An FT ITK? The Sun? The 2 Sky Muppets? BR? The Daily Fail?  News    Now? The Leicester Mockery? Talk Shite?  Please disclose!!

It’s coming unfortunately mate 😂

19 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

How does it? Saying he’s as good as gone implies it’s only a matter of time before he’s sold. Which if you listen to Fofana’s camp is their position. How else can he spell the ****er out?

And so not really worth posting on here on a “my sources tell me basis” but as you’re so easily pleased here’s a snippet for you / my sources tell me that it is indeed only a matter of time ( weeks, months, possibly years) before he’s sold but keep that to yourself 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

To clarify as some found it cryptic. 

Player and agent want out and he has admirers and we need money. 

He’s only ‘as good as gone’ because any buying club still needs to do a deal with lcfc. That clearly might not happen. Not our style to keep a player against their will though which is why I think a deal gets done. We do seem to be negotiating tough this window so I accept there is every chance he doesn’t go but I’m not sure that turns out great overall. 

transfwrs are also complicated. A lot of you play too much fm2022. Deals fail for all sorts of reasons at all sorts of times. It’s never 100% when there are usually 5 or 6 parties involved when you consider the player, their family. -agents, managers, club boards/ owners. All have to be satisfied for deals to be done. My point is that the information I’ve shared is what I’ve been told and I think it’s fairy clear. 

The only thing that I would emphasize from your comment is the "negotiating tough" and our defensive situation at the moment. Everyone at the club knows defensively, we are in shambles at the moment. We were looking at adding Colwill before Fofana was even linked to Chelsea. At this point in the window, even for record money, it is unlikely that we manage to get a decent replacement, or even prospect replacement in. That, combined with the fact that Chelsea don't seem to fully want to meet our valuation, makes me think this will be a Kane situation.

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Bumped into him in town earlier. Seemed happy enough. 

Which train were you catching

14 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

He’s only ‘as good as gone’ because any buying club still needs to do a deal with lcfc. That clearly might not happen. Not our style to keep a player against their will though which is why I think a deal gets done. We do seem to be negotiating tough this window so I accept there is every chance he doesn’t go but I’m not sure that turns out great overall. 

transfwrs are also complicated. A lot of you play too much fm2022. Deals fail for all sorts of reasons at all sorts of times. It’s never 100% when there are usually 5 or 6 parties involved when you consider the player, their family. -agents, managers, club boards/ owners. All have to be satisfied for deals to be done. My point is that the information I’ve shared is what I’ve been told and I think it’s fairy clear. 

I don't see how him not going ends badly for us tbh.

Why do you think this? 

16 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Can’t speak for everyone but I appreciate the little snippets of information you and some of the other posters share, I also realise that in the world of football not everything happens as planned or that some bits of information that people share don’t always come to fruition. 

I hope you keep posting what bits of info you do get, the bit I don’t understand is why some

posters take great delight and pleasure in trying to belittle the info shared or the poster for sharing it. If you don’t believe it just smile and ignore it. 

would be a real shame if the ITK’s stop posting their info for fear of being insulted or humiliated by a small few. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Which train were you catching

I wasn’t, he was near the old HSBC bank. Had a quick picture and moved on. He was with some blonde chick, another French guy and a nipper. 

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

That part is my prediction based on him effectively forcing himself out of St Etienne. Could end up toxic in the club. As i say though that’s just something I’ve added separate from what I was told today. 

Anyway it is what it is. I didn’t realise my post would get so much attention. Fofana wants out. He will see what happens. 

I don't know the full ins and outs of what he did at St Etienne apart from the social media stuff however I can't see what he can do once the transfer window shuts other than play.

I wonder whether a part of the tactic is to get us fans against him, because once we start getting angry and wanting him gone, that puts pressure on the club, and then there's his team mates. I'm sure some know it's part of the game and I'm sure some get why he'd want to go but his actions are so disrespectful

11 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Can’t speak for everyone but I appreciate the little snippets of information you and some of the other posters share, I also realise that in the world of football not everything happens as planned or that some bits of information that people share don’t always come to fruition. 

I hope you keep posting what bits of info you do get, the bit I don’t understand is why some

posters take great delight and pleasure in trying to belittle the info shared or the poster for sharing it. If you don’t believe it just smile and ignore it. 

would be a real shame if the ITK’s stop posting their info for fear of being insulted or humiliated by a small few. 

But it's not itk, is it? Everything said in that post you could work out for yourself. 

Player fancies move. Agent fancies move. Player feels aggrieved at ultra high valuation. Club playing hardball. All.of that is in the public domain. 

Real itks tell us stuff that's NOT in the public domain, in fairness like that clown Samuel Martin / sran from Enderby whonhave somehow hacked the team line ups

Edited by Paninistickers

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

But it's not it's, is it? Everything said in that post you could work out for yourself. 

Player fancies move. Agent fancies move. Player feels aggrieved at ultra high valuation. Club playing hardball. All.of that is in the public domain. 

Real itks tell us stuff that's NOT in the public domain, in fairness like that clown Samuel Martin / sran from Enderby whonhave somehow hacked the team line ups

Bloody hell pal chill out, I really don’t understand why someone posting, he is as good as gone, has ruflfed your feathers. 

For me it confirms what a lot of people were thinking but only from conjecture, this information confirms he is pushing for this and it’s most likely going to happen. 

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Bloody hell pal chill out, I really don’t understand why someone posting, he is as good as gone, has ruflfed your feathers. 

For me it confirms what a lot of people were thinking but only from conjecture, this information confirms he is pushing for this and it’s most likely going to happen. 

Lol, bizarre. I'm.absolutely 'chilled' thank you. I'd suggest it is you who needs to relax (or seek help) if you are relying on bullshit anonymous posters spouting second hand, out of date info to help inform your own conclusions..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Lol, bizarre. I'm.absolutely 'chilled' thank you. I'd suggest it is you who needs to relax (or seek help) if you are relying on bullshit anonymous posters spouting second hand, out of date info to help inform your own conclusions..

Im not actually all that anonymous and I’m fairly certain it’s not bullshit. Source spot on with other stuff but whatever. Enjoy your high horse. Don’t go falling off. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

There’s some wrong thinking in here. TPH has been around for Donkey’s years and I would definitely trust what he says. I’ve ibeen in and out of this place since about 2007 and he’s been around for about the same amount of time and I’d definitely put him on the list of people I trust simply because he’s been accurate  in the past.

Yup. And he’s a very level headed poster in general. I find it utterly bizarre when people get touchy when someone posts information. It’s obvious with various posters that they’re connected to the club in some small way.

Some need to chill out and mind their own business. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

This reads as player wants to move to bigger Champions League club, agent wants a pay day so Wes might be going but then again he might not be. I’ve no axe to grind with you generally and I liked your post announcing the lifting of your ban in the GC forum (contrary to your expectations the forum somehow survived without you by the way) but in my view this falls into the No Shit Sherlock in tray 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Yup. And he’s a very level headed poster in general. I find it utterly bizarre when people get touchy when someone posts information. It’s obvious with various posters that they’re connected to the club in some small way.

Some need to chill out and mind their own business. 

I'm not saying TPH is wrong. But he's said absolutely nothing new. His supposed  source has offered nothing that anyone with half a brain  hadn't already figured. 

If you are that easily impressed,.my sources tell me tomorrow is Tuesday and it'll get light about 5am.ish...don't shoot the messenger if that turns out to be wrong tho! 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm not saying TPH is wrong. But he's said absolutely nothing new. His supposed  source has offered nothing that anyone with half a brain  hadn't already figured. 

If you are that easily impressed,.my sources tell me tomorrow is Tuesday and it'll get light about 5am.ish...don't shoot the messenger if that turns out to be wrong tho! 

no need to act like a melt about it chap…