Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I wasn’t, he was near the old HSBC bank. Had a quick picture and moved on. He was with some blonde chick, another French guy and a nipper. 

Missus and child. 

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

To clarify as some found it cryptic. 

Player and agent want out and he has admirers and we need money. 

He’s only ‘as good as gone’ because any buying club still needs to do a deal with lcfc. That clearly might not happen. Not our style to keep a player against their will though which is why I think a deal gets done. We do seem to be negotiating tough this window so I accept there is every chance he doesn’t go but I’m not sure that turns out great overall. 

transfwrs are also complicated. A lot of you play too much fm2022. Deals fail for all sorts of reasons at all sorts of times. It’s never 100% when there are usually 5 or 6 parties involved when you consider the player, their family. -agents, managers, club boards/ owners. All have to be satisfied for deals to be done. My point is that the information I’ve shared is what I’ve been told and I think it’s fairy clear. 

Cheers for your post

Appreciate it👍

When you say 'admirers ' can you say who they are?

Understand if you can't but I'd love to shut the Chelsea wonkers I work with as they're singing the 'It's Happening Again' song , and they're p#ssing me off.

Love him to go somewhere else ,if he is to go.

Obviously for the maximum money👍

34 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Yup. And he’s a very level headed poster in general. I find it utterly bizarre when people get touchy when someone posts information. It’s obvious with various posters that they’re connected to the club in some small way.

Some need to chill out and mind their own business. 

Important to add that!

He has been known to go off script!  

but he does get to know stuff from inside the club. 

the club are not going to share their position with wes or his agent. Otherwise they may as well let Chelsea know! 

the narrative is that wes isn’t for sale and we aren’t negotiating - that’s part of the reason we couldn’t address colwill as part of this - because we aren’t negotiating.  Brighton took advantage and made it a condition of cucarella’s deal. Boehly probably should have paid an extra few million more to secure cucarella and  to keep hold of colwill because it’s clear that he could have made dealing with us easier. 

the risk that they don’t get wes and still have colwill - surely they would have got him a late loan. 

as CT said earlier, boehly may have been a bit naive on this. And it may well cost him more. 

It’s going to be pretty messy If chelsea go to £85m and we reject. Wes will not understand that stance. He won’t care about us not being able to find replacements….. until the window shuts we will have a v unhappy player. 

I bet deschamps (former Chelsea player) has told him if he goes there then he’ll pick him. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm not saying TPH is wrong. But he's said absolutely nothing new. His supposed  source has offered nothing that anyone with half a brain  hadn't already figured. 

If you are that easily impressed,.my sources tell me tomorrow is Tuesday and it'll get light about 5am.ish...don't shoot the messenger if that turns out to be wrong tho! 

Good one

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Cheers for your post

Appreciate it👍

When you say 'admirers ' can you say who they are?

Understand if you can't but I'd love to shut the Chelsea wonkers I work with as they're singing the 'It's Happening Again' song , and they're p#ssing me off.

Love him to go somewhere else ,if he is to go.

Obviously for the maximum money👍

I’d cheerily say yes it is, we’re screwing you over for millions again. Thank you. Then ask them who they are losing to in the fa cup final this year as that keeps happening lol 

3 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

But currently injured. I think he gives us an option up top in an area we're lacking. 

Can’t see it myself. Barnes only out until September. 

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I’d cheerily say yes it is, we’re screwing you over for millions again. Thank you. Then ask them who they are losing to in the fa cup final this year as that keeps happening lol 

Believe me, I always give as good as I get.

If only we'd have nailed that CL spot a few days after the FA Cup😪😪

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

To clarify as some found it cryptic. 

Player and agent want out and he has admirers and we need money. 

He’s only ‘as good as gone’ because any buying club still needs to do a deal with lcfc. That clearly might not happen. Not our style to keep a player against their will though which is why I think a deal gets done. We do seem to be negotiating tough this window so I accept there is every chance he doesn’t go but I’m not sure that turns out great overall. 

transfwrs are also complicated. A lot of you play too much fm2022. Deals fail for all sorts of reasons at all sorts of times. It’s never 100% when there are usually 5 or 6 parties involved when you consider the player, their family. -agents, managers, club boards/ owners. All have to be satisfied for deals to be done. My point is that the information I’ve shared is what I’ve been told and I think it’s fairy clear. 

Have you heard of Mahrez?

I don’t believe we’d have let Maguire go if Man U hadn’t offered a stupid amount all up front.

Edited by hackneyfox