Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I'm sure he'll be chuffed as fvck if he doesn't get the move he wants!

Mardy Mahrez Mk2.

He will get his move when we can organise an adequate replacement. We have been ambushed by Chelsea and we should set no precedent by caving in. Mahrez had to wait two years and at least had a decent season before he left. Wes is a competitor , he tries his best in every match I have no worries there.

• Like 1

Interesting question would be if they try to include a make-weight like Gallagher / Hudson Odoi (previously Colwill) what they offer in cash. 

if we sell it goes without saying we would need to replace as relying on Cags or Big Dan is a risk and there are no guarantees Evans remains fit. So we need a pile of cash upfront to make sure we can get someone who can walk in to the defence.

10 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Interesting question would be if they try to include a make-weight like Gallagher / Hudson Odoi (previously Colwill) what they offer in cash. 

if we sell it goes without saying we would need to replace as relying on Cags or Big Dan is a risk and there are no guarantees Evans remains fit. So we need a pile of cash upfront to make sure we can get someone who can walk in to the defence.

You are right - a huge pile of cash as any selling Club now this late will have Rudder’s budgie smugglers around his ankles. That is another sound reason to tell Chelsea to F-off.  A sensible Boehly would have hung onto Colwill whilst this was playing out.  Sell Fofana now and the Board will have made an horrific mistake.  

Edited by mozartfox

6 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Who told you this? Someone inside the club? 

I’ve a friend, who is a scout and obviously knows people within the football circumference. Just one of those things, it’ll be someone’s perception in reality. I’ve worked for my business for 13 years. I told a recruitment agent that phoned me yesterday that I’d consider “x” if people were interested. Am I pushing to leave my business, no, however if someone offers something silly, you’d look I suppose.

Agents like players to move and sign contracts, as that’s how they generate the max income, rather than creaming a % of the weekly salary. 

I believe TTMA are his agents

https://www.ttma.fr/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/ENG-MARS-2022-TTMA-Talk-To-My-Agent-official-presentation-1.pdf

They’ll be the ones interacting with the club and could in theory negotiate a salary in principle with Chelsea. It’s all done via third parties whether we like it or not. 

The important bit is the bid and structure of payments to ourselves. This is where we’ll play hardball, we need liquidity for FFP (or whatever we are calling it now) terms of wage to turnover. 

He could very well go and we struggle on until January, we’d be in no worse position that what we were this time last year. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

I could still see us shoe horning in Justin to centreback and playing Thomas over Vestergaard.

8 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

We keep hearing this, but are they now 'under control' following the release of Kasper, Jakupovic, Daley-Campbel, Lookman ?

Lookman I’m not sure if we was paying full wages, Kasper’s wages makes a big difference but no way near cleared enough, Jakupovic would be one of the smaller earners & Daley-Campbel’s wages will be nothing to a premier league squad.

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Lookman I’m not sure if we was paying full wages, Kasper’s wages makes a big difference but no way near cleared enough, Jakupovic would be one of the smaller earners & Daley-Campbel’s wages will be nothing to a premier league squad.

However, you’ve missed Hamza, who was a reasonably big earner

• Haha 1

He is having a little flirt again 

And Chelsea fans are more confident than ever after eyeing Fofana's Instagram. 

Eagle-eyed supporters have spotted that the club's last major signing Marc Cucurella has followed the centre-back on the social media platform.

Fofana, in turn, has now followed goalkeeper Edouard Mendy and other new signing Carney Chukwuemeka.

They believe this is a sign that the deal could be getting closer.

I find it offensive that Fofana is bought by Leicester and paid/supported for a year while injured, given a new bumper contract and then wants to leave after 12 games. 

If his advisers had any integrity they'd say 'play 1 more year more in the prem, pay your dues, and agree a fee for leaving next year if you've smashed it.

As things stand he's being badly advised. 

• Haha 2