Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No idea about insta but on Twitter, it’s generally Lcfc players and a few French ones he’s obvs close to 

he followed half a dozen Chelsea players last week for half a day. 

I just looked on Twitter and can't see any Chelsea players?

Oops nevermind. Teach me not to read the entire thing. Can't say I mind about that. As long as he performs on the pitch and remains professional in his job, he can follow whoever he likes. Can have his big move next summer.

Edited by Beechey

17 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

I find it offensive that Fofana is bought by Leicester and paid/supported for a year while injured, given a new bumper contract and then wants to leave after 12 games. 

If his advisers had any integrity they'd say 'play 1 more year more in the prem, pay your dues, and agree a fee for leaving next year if you've smashed it.

As things stand he's being badly advised. 

Have you ever considered that the social media actions are to create tensions between us fans snd fofana therefore ramping up the pressure on the club yo sell him. We fans take it yo heart, but gor them it's just business

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He has followed nearly all the Chelsea defence in a few days, not even mixed with any other players or sportsmen.

Not quite as random as you imply 

I didn't say it was random, I said he follows lots of footballers.

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yeah just a few Chelsea ones of late that he would be playing alongside, hence the article.A9CC244E-0A96-4D72-A8D4-AA197A7958A4.thumb.jpeg.c56a252be5d684edc5cf8916882aac01.jpeg

I don't understand why anyone would give it a single thought. If he's not aggitating for a move - which he isn't - then why care?

I say, as I've posted twice about it, like an idiot.

Edited by Beechey

Just now, Beechey said:

I don't understand why anyone would give it a single thought. If he's not aggitating for a move - which is isn't, then why care?

It’s a Leicester forum, and it was in the press earlier.

No smoke with out fire, hardly the actions of a player settled at the club.

He might not be asking for a move yet, but then the fee hasn’t gone past 70m yet 

Just now, HankMarvin said:

It’s a Leicester forum, and it was in the press earlier.

No smoke with out fire, hardly the actions of a player settled at the club.

He might not be asking for a move yet, but then the fee hasn’t gone past 70m yet 

We'll cross that bridge if we get to it.

27 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I don't understand why anyone would give it a single thought. If he's not aggitating for a move - which he isn't - then why care?

I say, as I've posted twice about it, like an idiot.

That's how I'd describe that kind of behaviour, someone devoid of professionalism. 

• Like 2

Who gives a shit. He could be acting the fool, dropping hints for a move but he is stuck in a long term contract and can't exactly force a move.  He could risk losing not only his place in our team (for a little awhile) but possibly a worldcup spot.

We clearly don't always bend to players tantrums/wants (mahrez)  nor should we. 

At the end of the day our owners will sanction a move if chelsea bids a price they deem acceptable. Fofana has 0 say in if that happens. Don't care what some fake insiders or pundits say. 

Social media is a cvnt for players especially those who are more immature.

Remember what Dorsett said, it’s possible friends / agents / social media managers have access to his account too, and could be following some of these players.

Also, do we actually know if he followed these players recently, or has been following them for a while? Important to keep these things in mind.

Social media is the pits sometimes. 

someone at the club needs to have a word with fofana,his agent, management as this is unprofessional behaviour. It’s childish, pathetic and stupid. Also is disrespectful to a club that has given him a chance to play at a higher level and treated him well during his injury. And yes, I thought it was childish what he did to get a move to us. 

Clubs have lost power over the years and that is just plain wrong. If he wants to leave stop all this childish and do the right thing. Talk to your manager, let him know privately where you stand and if worse comes to the worse, put a transfer request in. 

Why does everything have to be done on social media?? It’s attention seeking and seems to be the attitude of society at the moment. It really grinds me gears. The PFA needs to say something as well to the player privately. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Going around in circles (and back to last week) on the SM stuff. It’s how he rolls 

We all saw with our own eyes the body language on Sunday so it’s not a debate really. he is ‘happy’ to stay at Lcfc. He’d much rather be at Chelsea. But it’s not in his hands. 

anyone seen tunnel cam from Saturday?  Thought not ……… would have been good to see the first game of the season one but we dont always get one so not reading much into that …

• Like 1