Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

9 hours ago, taupe said:

"Reasonable" has got toss all to do with it. Fofana has a value to us, we have a sum in mind. Chelsea meet that and the talking starts. Value is always relative.

...anything around £85m still leaves a big scope for profit when sold to Real or Barca for £!30m!!!

The Chelsea premium and added exposure with them gives them an asset with a profitable sell-on fee.

Edited by sacreblueits442

What about selling Fofana to Manchester United?  We could get Phill jones in to replace Fofana and Fred to replace Tielemans  who we could also sell to them.  I’m sure

both are available and if they gave us £50m cash aswell then I reckon Top would do it..

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Not even sure if this is a joke 😂

We could buy George Taft from Scunthorpe and surely he wouldn’t cost a lot in a fee. He could replace Fofana in the centre of defence and then we would have the money to pay George Taft 70 k per week in a 3 year contract. 😉

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

What about selling Fofana to Manchester United?  We could get Phill jones in to replace Fofana and Fred to replace Tielemans  who we could also sell to them.  I’m sure

both are available and if they gave us £50m cash aswell then I reckon Top would do it..

I'd take Phil Jones, but not as a Fofana replacement. Vestergaard perhaps. As for the other suggestion, what a revolting thought, I'd sooner have Choudhury back. 

• Haha 2

Just now, 4everfox said:

I'd take Phil Jones, but not as a Fofana replacement. Vestergaard perhaps. As for the other suggestion, what a revolting thought, I'd sooner have Choudhury back. 

Hamza has finally found his level in a mid table championship team 

Guest Col city fan
11 minutes ago, MPH said:

WTF!?

2 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Hamza has finally found his level in a mid table championship team 

Let’s hope so for his sake. He could kick on and be a real success there. I imagine that’s what all real fans would want for him. 

incidentally I ignored the Phil Jones and Fred post, assuming it was one of those infinite monkeys and typewriter things. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Seeing as this is the Fofana thread, what are peoples thoughts on Marmite? 🤷‍♂️

it’s all good until you realise it’s yeast and you’re just spreading more bread on bread 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...anything around £85m still leaves a big scope for profit when sold to Real or Barca for £!30m!!!

The Chelsea premium and added exposure with them gives them an asset with a profitable sell-on fee.

It’s all well and good looking into the future, but what about the present??  Lose him now and look at state of our Center Backs!!  Screw Chelsea, had they offered us Colwill, any deal would make a tiny modicum of sense. Sell now and be it on the Boards heads.