Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

6 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

That's why it's stale.  He either doesn't know what to do to change it, or doesn't want to.  And both options lead to a bigger mess than we are in now.

image.png.81464382144e1d9b312a117575c072c0.png
 Look at the state of the bench, other than Praet and Kele (both I'm sure will start the next game), what's even available there to provide any sort of an improvement? Luke isn't better than JJ, Mendy provides nothing different to Ndidi, same goes for Vardy/ Daka currently as they both seem to be a bit clueless as to what to do without any real service. As for Cags there seems to be stuff behind the scenes which is preventing him from featuring. I'm not even gonna bother mentioning Perez/ Sharky

Edited by LFox99

4 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

hEs HAd iS heD TUrNed  :frantics:

I think it’s time he changed his Twitter again. Deleting professional LCFC Player to ‘un professional football player, the last few days have shown his true character, let him go for the highest fee we can get.

34 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Do we?  Or do we need to change the person in charge who instructs these guys to go out an play in a turgid, boring and frankly piss poor style of football week on week?

Both. Ferguson would make sure to add a couple of players even after a really successful season just to keep things fresh. 

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

He really is a bit of a tosser isnt he? Trying to walk off the pitch 2 games in a row without acknowledging the fans that spend their hard earn money for him to earn obscene amounts because hes arsey he hasnt got a move to a bigger club, months after he signed a massive contract. After all the club has done for him with his injury aswell. Complete lack of respect

Unfortunately at this stage of his career and the media could be blamed, he probably thinks he’s better than he really is.

46 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

image.png.81464382144e1d9b312a117575c072c0.png
 Look at the state of the bench, other than Praet and Kele (both I'm sure will start the next game), what's even available there to provide any sort of an improvement? Luke isn't better than JJ, Mendy provides nothing different to Ndidi, same goes for Vardy/ Daka currently as they both seem to be a bit clueless as to what to do without any real service. As for Cags there seems to be stuff behind the scenes which is preventing him from featuring. I'm not even gonna bother mentioning Perez/ Sharky

Obviously you are going to start your best players so why would there be better players on the bench? You need  like-for-like players to cover injuries or game changers for when you are losing.

• Like 3

Maybe Little Wes is just being considerate and playing poorly so we don’t miss him so much when he does leave? 😜

All joking aside, can anyone else remember how poor VVD was for Southampton after Liverpool got caught out tapping him up and him signing for them in the next window?

Absolutely awful.

Just now, SafewayFox said:

Maybe Little Wes is just being considerate and playing poorly so we don’t miss him so much when he does leave? 😜

All joking aside, can anyone else remember how poor VVD was for Southampton after Liverpool got caught out tapping him up and him signing for them in the next window?

Absolutely awful.

Didn’t want to pick up an injury which would scupper the move 

If wes wants to go to Qatar he can’t do that but post World Cup he can coast ….

There is very little respect around nowadays from “professional” footballers… let’s be honest, very few give a shit about the club or fans.. We are a stepping stone for Fofana. And if he has indeed tried to walk if the pitch both games without acknowledging the fans then that is purely down to the player himself and nobody else..

he’s going to be sold this week, let’s get the £80m+ and move on..

Wes is undoubtably a talented player… Martinelli had him on toast though yesterday…

10 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

He really is a bit of a tosser isnt he? Trying to walk off the pitch 2 games in a row without acknowledging the fans that spend their hard earn money for him to earn obscene amounts because hes arsey he hasnt got a move to a bigger club, months after he signed a massive contract. After all the club has done for him with his injury aswell. Complete lack of respect

Let's be honest, they haven't helped him recover out of the goodness of their hearts have they, he's an investment.  Very much like the new contract he signed, naive to think it wasn't just done to ensure they can maximise the fee we get.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Let's be honest, they haven't helped him recover out of the goodness of their hearts have they, he's an investment.  Very much like the new contract he signed, naive to think it wasn't just done to ensure they can maximise the fee we get.

Exactly, it's excellent business by the club... Fofana will no doubt leave and we will get £80m+, we move on. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ronnup said:

This is short sighted, our club is fantastically well run. 

I think going forward, like it or not, we have to look seriously at selling one of our top assets every season, keep reinvesting and progressing. Not doing this results in us having too many players who feel they can do better and maybe drop off in performance.

The only way this ever changes is if the size and income of the club significantly improve so that we become a big hitter. 

I'm not sure that will ever happen but tbf to the club, with the training ground and KP expansion, the club know this and are doing there best to get there, rather than blow it on players so I have to agree, we are fantastically well run.

So if little Wes goes, it's all part of the growing of the club.

17 minutes ago, ronnup said:

This is short sighted, our club is fantastically well run. 

It is but we know how short sighted players can be nowadays and we have no immediate ambitions that can allow us to keep the likes of Fofana. I'm not a fan of it but we can't have this calibre of players and accept finishing 8th or below and expect them to stay

15 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Take the time to read what has been put in the media in recent days regarding our exact position… maybe a bit of understanding ? 

I do understand it. But sadly the likes of Fofana, Maddison and Barnes etc will have ambitions that exceed our own. 

• Thanks 1