Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

9 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

By my reckoning it’s over 350 pages of chat about transfers in and out since the season ended …. And nothing has actually happened yet …. Just saying 

Hang on, we got rid of a 37 year old third goalkeeper.  The recruitment team have been snowed under. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Thankfully the source the outlets are using for the info of him having agreed terms is pretty bad

His account is absolutely dead and gets barely any interactions

I wish someone at the end of each transfer window listed all the UK Newspapers together with all the statements and transfers rumors each one made announcements of, and then awarded the red top publication as Bull Shit generator of the window.  Not that this ever stop click baiting. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Fofana is off to Chelsea it seems… Colwill as a makeweight and a bundle of cash (£50m)

we are  not going to be able to hold on to our star names when we are stuck in the situation we are with transfers

It seems from where ???

is this based on him following Reece James, silva, koulibaly and Edouard mendy on Twitter …..

given that he doesn’t follow any other premier league players outside Lcfc then it’s certainly interesting….

Edited by st albans fox

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

All this nonsense about 75m....that's how much they paid for that s*** Spanish keeper.

Fofana is worth at least 140m. Remember flops like Grealish went for 100m and we sold Maguire for 80m and he's s***.

Sadly he isn’t yet …..

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Sadly he isn’t yet …..

Chelsea are desperate, if don't get an talents like Fofana there going to end up a mid-table club....there on the slide. The good old days are over. Top players don't want to go there and there laden with bloated squad on inflated wages that nobody wants.

Let's not sell them Fofana and enjoy watching them slide down the order

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Chelsea are desperate, if don't get an talents like Fofana there going to end up a mid-table club....there on the slide. The good old days are over. Top players don't want to go there and there laden with bloated squad on inflated wages that nobody wants.

Let's not sell them Fofana and enjoy watching them slide down the order

If the player wants the move and Chelsea are going to pay (although not sure what colwill’s value is if he’s part of any deal) then we have to be pragmatic. 

Chelsea are a v wealthy club and will continue to eat at the big six table and ultimately in the euro super league 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If the player wants the move and Chelsea are going to pay (although not sure what colwill’s value is if he’s part of any deal) then we have to be pragmatic. 

Chelsea are a v wealthy club and will continue to eat at the big six table and ultimately in the euro super league 

The irony is if we only sell Fofana we still won't sign many/any players as we've still too many, that's what we're being told right?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

ManU after Ferguson left were still a rich club as was Liverpool in the 90's and Arsenal were were rich when Wenger left. 

It's always the case.....when such an important father figure goes...the shake effects the club

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

When we signed Fofana… we all loved it when he publicly pined for us whilst still contracted to his team in France… I warned people this  kind of shenanigans could potentially come back to bite us on the bum!

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

When we signed Fofana… we all loved it when he publicly pined for us whilst still contracted to his team in France… I warned people this  kind of shenanigans could potentially come back to bite us on the bum!

I've not been keeping up,  what's he said?

1 hour ago, Rigga said:

Fofana is off to Chelsea it seems… Colwill as a makeweight and a bundle of cash (£50m)

we are  not going to be able to hold on to our star names when we are stuck in the situation we are with transfers

Thank **** you’re not negotiating the clubs deals! 

• Like 1

As much as I don’t think he’ll go this summer, why the **** has he randomly started following Chelsea players on twitter?! I mean, even if he doesn’t want to go to Chelsea that would be a dumb move. I’m convinced that he probably does want to go. The fact is, he’s just signed a new deal so we probably (hopefully) won’t let him go this window. He did this shit to ASSE when wanted him. We all laughed about how great it was to have a player so desperate to join us and I remember posting then that he would do exactly the same stunt to us. If I was BR I’d be fuming and he’d be in my office tomorrow morning. 

If we sold Fofana without some spectacular plan to make up for that loss, it would be absolute madness. I could even understand if we sold Maddison this window but fofana on a 5 year contract with our defence so shakey, amartey soyuncu and evans at the back, I really would fear relegation 

I really think Chelsea are just trying to unsettle him in order to come in for him at a later date - especially with the knowledge he's happy to push for a transfer. I'm not convinced it's about getting him this window but making sure his head is turned.

Maybe that's wishful thinking because I think we're absolutely ****ed if he's the first player out the door and two weeks before the season begins at that. Starting to feel real dread about the season ahead.

• Like 1

If we lose Kaper, wes and youri... we are humped. Especially of we still can't shift the dead wood we have on the squad. 

We would still not have much space In the squad but need twice the amount of players we do as it stands now. 

Realistically it’s going to take a record breaking fee. And if they do and we can get Colwill in return, I would go all out for Maxence Lacroix. 

But let’s just absolutely destroy them if they, come knocking……. They’ve got the monies take every ****ing penny. 

• Like 2