Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Kopfkino said:

You can only have 1 on loan from a single club so it would be pretty difficult 

Ah didn't realise that.

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

I like Pulisic, he's pacey and direct but unfortunately putting the ball in the back of the net has not been his forte recently. 

Play him consistently and he'll score. He also grinds, which the squad needs more of. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes he is,  but the Maguire deal will deter many from paying such a price, especially from us. He has been poor, and the price will be a factor in where it went wrong with Maguire, or at least people interpretation of where it went wrong.

You are right in a way, the £100m is effective "he's not for sale...but that being said, if you really do want him pay this absurd price." 

I can genuinely see there being much more interest next summer with a full season under his belt. If Chelsea are willing to let him slip through their fingers for an extra 25% then fair play.

6 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Can only be officially done with the selling clubs permission and since it is still being reported that our position is not for sale we will not have allowed hence it would be tapping up.

Yes it does happen in sales but the selling club has to allow it

That isn't what happens though.

Chelsea struck an agreement with Fofana before approaching Leicester over a transfer fee; it is the standard procedure relating to all transfers now.

19 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Pulisic I think would be a good fit if they could do something about the wages. He needs to play and would put the ball in the net.

No 

10 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

I like Pulisic, he's pacey and direct but unfortunately putting the ball in the back of the net has not been his forte recently. 

Nope 

6 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Play him consistently and he'll score. He also grinds, which the squad needs more of. 

Nooooooo

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LVocey said:

The more I think about this the more I think we have to sell. Say we keep him, we all know he’s most likely off next summer.

Along with Soyuncu and Amartey going on frees.

That would leave us with Jonny Evans (who we can’t rely on physically), and Vestegaard (unless he goes this summer).

Sell Fofana for £80m. Bring in 2 cb and a winger.

We don’t have the room for players or wages in the squad!

9 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I am wondering if the Sky sources, as frequently referred to by Mork & Mindy,  are checked in advance by Sky Sports to ensure the information they give out is actually credible to any level of truth whatsoever.

Sky morphing into TalkSPORT

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Would have loved him to stay here for another year... seems we haven't seen much of him cos of his injury last season.

But now feel that he doesn't want to be here....let's cash him in....great if we can get 100m for him.

If he stays his performance might suffer and value decrease

The Mercury have said just now he has asked for a transfer, get the impression he wants to leave

• Sad 1