Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

really hope that Fofana leaves for a decent price and:

1. Breaks his leg at Chelsea. 

2. Greedy bastards Chelsea get investigated (as there were reported to have some ownership links with the Saudia's at Newcastle.

Enough said. 

Proper charmer aintcha.  :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...probably bring Soyuncu in from the cold!!!

Again like I’ve said on a previous post, looking at our first two games it looks like Soyuncu isn’t preferred by Rodgers. He’s obviously better defensively than Amartey. We would also be short at the back.

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

I cvnting hate the big clubs. There’s nothing we can do. Ever. Yes we won the league once but there’s no way anyone can break into that group without mental investment. It’s so depressing. 

And that investment is controlled by the rules which just so happen to benefit the big clubs.

I love how Man City fans complain about UEFA having a "cartel" of big clubs... They're ****ing in it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Again like I’ve said on a previous post, looking at our first two games it looks like Soyuncu isn’t preferred by Rodgers. He’s obviously better defensively than Amartey. We would also be short at the back.

.....i saw that Rodgers has left him out, I can see it turning around as Fofana is going to go!!!

Whatever is going on inside the team, either Rodgers is trying to push him out to get a spot released for someone to come in, or Rodgers has no faith in him, in the end, they have to come together because the team comes first.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

The club have recognised the errors of recent windows, and the responsibility is placed in more capable hands again I suspect

Who?

10 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Amartey is Chelsea's mortal enemy 

They might buy him just to punish him?

At least Cags is well hidden until released after the window closes

Edit. released like a Kracken, not released as contract paid up

Edited by He aint bald
released thingy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

I said "nearly always".

interesting that you had to go back 7+ years to find an example and use some unwanted bargain basements to use as an example.

See if you can give me an example since we won the title and if you do I'll give you three times as many that didn't. 

Iheanacho has been relatively successful. Maguire and Evans both good signings (although not sure they really count as were both acquired from relegated teams lol). 

I think you're right, especially in the last few years, that buying from other Prem clubs is a recipe for disaster. The value for money is generally shocking.

54 minutes ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

2. Greedy bastards Chelsea get investigated (as there were reported to have some ownership links with the Saudia's at Newcastle.

Enough said. 

I'd love for your 2nd point to happen. As for your first point, that's absolutely ridiculous! I wouldn't even wish it on Ben Chilwell and he really is a bell end! 

5 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Iheanacho has been relatively successful. Maguire and Evans both good signings (although not sure they really count as were both acquired from relegated teams lol). 

I think you're right, especially in the last few years, that buying from other Prem clubs is a recipe for disaster. The value for money is generally shocking.

Maguire & Evans were hugely successful but both from relegated clubs.

Iheanacho has done reasonably well but I'd say he was an average buy at the very best. Does well in a two but we look poor in a front two, he's never been a first team regular and we'd have struggled to get our money back on him at any point at best. 

Clubs like Palace are going to sneer at us if we think we can rock up and take their better players. That's why we never get PL players from clubs with hostile bids, sure you can get a Vestergaard for £15m with a year left on his contract but try getting a coveted player from a PL club.

1 hour ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

Enough said. 

Try not to let it rattle you, I think part of forcing the move is to get the fans to turn which puts further pressure on the club.

After all we're Leicester till we die arent we? Whatever happens we'll battle on and that's the enjoyment of being a Leicester fan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

Enough said. 

Hope you broke your keyboard typing this 

• Like 1

On 10/08/2022 at 08:02, Hales said:

I don't care how much money is on the table, if we don't have a replacement we don't sell.  We can't rely on Cags or Dan 😳

Exactly this, Leicester and fofana need to look at it next summer not now. Only signed a new deal a few months ago. 

• Like 2

Gotta say I've lost respect for Fofana if reports are true he's pushing the move. He's not played much for us recently due to his awful injury. He's also only signed a new deal in March. We need to make sure we get every single penny for him. If he leaves I certainly wouldn't wish him a broken leg again but all respect gone. 

As a club we should be telling Chelsea if the deal isn't completed by Friday it's off the table. We will need a new CB by end of the month. 

• Like 2