Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

6 minutes ago, taupe said:

Yep, sticky out ears, get rid.

Also, remove the 'Little Wes' title (which I never liked anyway) He's not fit to be likened to the real deal, not by a long chalk.

there are some "genetic problems" that can cause ears to stick out far worse than lil wes. - I don't want to say more as it invites bullying of those with flappy ears

30 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Chelsea fans would drive Chalobah to Seagrave for free. 

I thought they didn't lose a game he started last year so that's odd. Then again their benchmark for a very good CB is players like Terry, Carvalho, Rudiger, Cahill, Silva etc so quite high and different to ours.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Just seen him in Morrisons, asked if he was staying and he spat in my face and told me Leicester is scum and Leicester fans are scum. Then an elderly lady walked past in a Leicester City Shirt and he ripped it off her back and stole her purse.

Horrible little Wes.

he isnt wrong.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I don't want to say more as it invites bullying of those with flappy ears

describing them as flappy probably doesn't help much either. I think there's perhaps a much more pc word... I've got a picture of a basset hound in my mind so I've got to rid myself of that before I return to the subject.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Now that it looks increasing like Fofana will be going, I'm going to start a list of negative points about him, to make me feel better about the whole situation:

- He gets caught under the ball, on occasion, during set pieces especially

- His running style makes me wince at times. It seems to encourage leg breaking tackles

- He's immature in attitude.

- he has small sticky out ears

- It's more likely that we get to laugh (or cry) at Daniel Amartey trying to work out how to play football every week.

- he has a suspect gait walk/run

He plays for Chelsea :ph34r:

- his teeth are a little bit sticky outy..

The little heart in his haircut looks pretty shit 

feel free to add

Updated. At this rate we'll be offering to drive him to Chelsea

• Like 1

Just reading that quote from Ronaldo today saying how only 4 out of 100 written articles on him recently were true..

- So wheres this official statement from Wes requesting a transfer?

- Wheres this 3rd bid?

- Wheres all this personal agreement shit come from?

i think its all bollocks and hes probably not even thinking of wanting to go anywhere, until some official report from each club... stop feeding the media narrative, and Sky can **** right off, they are getting worse with it

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 07/08/2022 at 18:21, FoxinNotts said:

Players come and go, that's part and parcel of football, and being honest I'm ok with being a stepping stone for young lads to come in, do well for a few seasons then move on to a bigger club

What I'm not ok with is him coming out with a statement a few months back after signing a new deal, saying this club is like a family, sticking by him through his leg break, we are his people etc, only to turn around a couple of months later when Chelsea come knocking and state we are pricing him out of a dream move 

He's a young lad and is very naive and immature when it comes to expressing his feelings, we've seen it go for us when we signed him and now we are seeing it go against us 

I would never go as far as saying I hate one of our players, past or present, or any footballer infarct, but he has made it very very hard to like him during all of this and I'm disappointed to say its going to leave a very sour taste in our mouths 

His return to the King Power with Chelsea will be very very toxic, and I couldn't blame our fans one bit for the boos he will receive 

Just popped in to this thread. Has he gone yet? Has Romano or Sky Dork News said any thing different today?  Best transfer window ever.  Great signing that third choice keeper👍

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, KFS said:

Question, would you sell him for 85m on the provision he’s loaned back for a year? 

I love him, think he is a great addition for City.  BUT we have just conceded 6 goals with him in defence.  And he was in the "way" somewhat for the Danny mistake.

If we get £85/90m and they are desperate for him "supposedly", would that be good for the club in the current climate?

Not sure if we had another CB lined up, criminal if we haven't.

Imagine how the team would be improved with Hudson-Odoi in and perhaps Gallagher on a season long loan.

That residual money, maybe £50/60m could be really important for a freshen up of a squad and club that just doesn't seem confident or happy currently, and needs some new energy/input.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Just reading that quote from Ronaldo today saying how only 4 out of 100 written articles on him recently were true..

- So wheres this official statement from Wes requesting a transfer?

- Wheres this 3rd bid?

- Wheres all this personal agreement shit come from?

i think its all bollocks and hes probably not even thinking of wanting to go anywhere, until some official report from each club... stop feeding the media narrative, and Sky can **** right off, they are getting worse with it

Why has he suddenly started following a load of Chelsea defenders on Instagram? Why has he taken LCFC out of his social media bios? Why has he tried storming off down the tunnel 2 games in a row? Theres optimism and then theres optimism mate. Romano knows his stuff no matter how much a few people on here try making out hes clueless. 

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Why has he suddenly started following a load of Chelsea defenders on Instagram? Why has he taken LCFC out of his social media bios? Why has he tried storming off down the tunnel 2 games in a row? Theres optimism and then theres optimism mate. Romano knows his stuff no matter how much a few people on here try making out hes clueless. 

Romano isn't clueless but he only knows what agents want him to know. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Back two of big Dan and Evans….. lovely stuff. 

I suspect the reason this can gone radio silent is because we are working on (hopefully more than one ) replacement before agreeing/confirming

OR, alternatively

We are showing Chelsea the silent finger

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Just seen him in Morrisons, asked if he was staying and he spat in my face and told me Leicester is scum and Leicester fans are scum. Then an elderly lady walked past in a Leicester City Shirt and he ripped it off her back and stole her purse.

Horrible little Wes.

He’s  got us nailed on really… think it’s a fair comment

• Haha 1