Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

You have literally ignored every other point of the post.

He is new in his job and new to his profession and no doubt at all he is following editorial line due very strictly due to the fact that for several seasons RL had very restricted access. He isn't experienced enough yet to know what he can and can't push to get away with.

So yes, he is getting slating because of that and its unfair. If in another season or two its still the same then fair play. 

I'm nearly 100% sure that BBCRL aren't making him post chapter and verse about the tapping up laws on twitter and inserting himself into this transfer saga in a semi-libellous capacity. 

Unprofessional and suggestive. Or is that the editorial line, do you think? 

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

I'm nearly 100% sure that BBCRL aren't making him post chapter and verse about the tapping up laws on twitter and inserting himself into this transfer saga in a semi-libellous capacity. 

Unprofessional and suggestive. Or is that the editorial line, do you think? 

You are bothered about this - His Twitter is arguably in a mixed personal/professional capacity so they don't have much control over what he does on there. 

And how is it libelous? or unprofessional? he was just responding to reports that a deal had been agreed between Chelsea and Fofana, like a lot of fans have. 

Anyway, go have a lie down and stop getting angry about what a young man is or isn't saying. Its a bit weird. 

• Like 3

Is this still the ‘Fofana’ thread or as that now switched ‘Out Amartey’ thread?  

FT is very confusing sometimes.  If this is indeed still the Fofana thread, any new news? Is he still here?

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, wignalll2007 said:

What actually did happen to Stringer? 

Believe he had some personal issues to deal with. I saw he was working for talksport the other night so hopefully he’s sorting whatever it was out 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t see the problem at all with him posting that?

There has been plenty of people on here and on twitter questioning whether they have been tapping him up

It is literally just an informative post and is no way libellous

It's the very overt implication that's what Chelsea are doing. Given his position and the very recently repaired relationship between club and BBCRL it's a bit much isn't it. 

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t see the problem at all with him posting that?

There has been plenty of people on here and on twitter questioning whether they have been tapping him up

It is literally just an informative post and is no way libellous

That's because there isn't one. Some posters get in such a weird tizz about RL. 

29 minutes ago, wignalll2007 said:

What actually did happen to Stringer? 

I saw a similar post in another thread which got two types of response: 1) He left 2) He was sacked. Hope that helps.

But I genuinely think some posters are ITK, not that it's really any of our business.

Edited by RoboFox

45 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I'm not a teenage girl. I don't have an attitude. 

OPA is a) a disciple of Stringer. He's trying to insert himself in club business like Stringer did. He's a reporter. He shouldn't be making stupid posts about the legalities of tapping up and casting aspersions on behalf of the club. It was piss poor journalistic integrity when Stringer did it and its piss poor now. 

And b) he's so in thrall of city players and the manager that the coverage verges on tedious. The questions he asks are couched in such a way that he's clearly trying to impress those in front of him. He does differ from Stringer on this as at least Stringer had some bollocks to ask big questions rather than Haha omg Madders mate! And Pipes!

To summarise - the reporting is poor and he's trying to insert himself into club business which has worked incredibly poorly for BBC RL in the past. 

I actually think he’s doing a good job, don’t let it worry you. 

Near the cold meats was he? Hmmmm.....

Edit: Sorry, I'm going to call bs. I know that Morrisons. The cold meats counter is nowhere near where they keep the French dressing.

Edited by taupe
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, taupe said:

Near the cold meats was he? Hmmmm.....

Edit: Sorry, I'm going to call bs. I know that Morrisons. The cold meats counter is nowhere near where they keep the French dressing.

Little Wes held the store manager at gunpoint this morning and demanded that the store be rearranged to his liking. 

Horrible Little Wes. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Morgan Gibbs White going to forest for £40 odd million!

Fofana price now £150m

I completely agree!

That’s is ridiculous for Morgan and Chelsea think we’re asking too much for a player 10 times the talent. Ha.

and where did florest get that money? Could prove a big risk for them. I wouldn’t spend that much on him. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Do Forest not realise that Morgan Gibbs White is one player and not three. 

35 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Its very clear that what we should be doing is selling all our fringe players to Forest.

We could flog them Bertrand Soumare Vestergaard for £40m! :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Is this still the ‘Fofana’ thread or as that now switched ‘Out Amartey’ thread?  

FT is very confusing sometimes.  If this is indeed still the Fofana thread, any new news? Is he still here?

Thanks!

Always thought you were plastic 🤣.   Been around long enough to know that threads drift spectacularly as they approach page 2, never mind over 200. This could now be a Trump 2024 campaign thread and it wouldn’t surprise me. 

• Like 1