Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

16 minutes ago, stu said:

We can’t compete with that, no wonder his head has been turned. From the below…

I had the impression that Chelsea were scurvy dogs but as they are willing to increase and pay Wes’s wages whilst he remains contracted to us I may reconsider 

• Haha 2

People still buying all of the shit written in the media. It might be worth reading the quote from Ronaldo recently and his remarks about the vast number of fabricated stories. 

Yet people keep clicking on and sharing the bullshit. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They have a budget 

If we stretch an extra 10 mill out of them then that’s 2600 a week over 6 years 

there is perspective - are they really going to lose wes over 10 grand a month for six years ??

of course they aren’t 

just pay up or eff off …..

Think your maths may be a tad off there...

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I had the impression that Chelsea were scurvy dogs but as they are willing to increase and pay Wes’s wages whilst he remains contracted to us I may reconsider 

Yeah, top notch by them. Frees some money up for us to go and pay the wages of that right winger we want. Thanks chelsea. 

4 hours ago, Dames said:

Most people slate him because he's a young lad thats still learning his trade.

The reality is after the RL blackout under Pearson I imagine that the bosses are very reluctant to rock the boat again to lose access which Owynn will be restricted by.

Doesn't matter anyway because Jason Bourne seems to have snapped and is asking some challenging questions at the minute. 

What's he asked? 

6 hours ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Such as Chilwell having a mare against Chelsea in an end of season CL decider for instance.  Even though it wasn't official then.

There must be rules for everything. Teams must not be allowed to approach contracted players inside the season, only when the transfer window opens. Stricter rules for agents also who tend to mess with teams integrity all year around. Personally I'm losing interest in the sport as it is and I don't think I'm the only one. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

What's he asked? 

Challenged Brendan on his comments about a rebuild and said that it was strange that the club allowed him to do so without informing him of the finances. Also pulled Brendan up on his comments about experience. 

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

There must be rules for everything. Teams must not be allowed to approach contracted players inside the season, only when the transfer window opens. Stricter rules for agents also who tend to mess with teams integrity all year around. Personally I'm losing interest in the sport as it is and I don't think I'm the only one. 

Best have a chat with Brendan as it sounds like he’s been tapping players up all summer 

Just now, FosseSpark said:

Rodgers is having what looks like a very public breakdown. 

His tone in todays presser sounded pissed off, but he was saying that communication was always good. 

Felt like he meant 'communication was good until they didn't tell me we didn't have any money til i came back from holiday'. 

When he mentioned that he'd convinced players to come but then had to let them down, he's basically saying 'you've made me look a twat' to Top and Susan on a very public forum. 

If that's the case, and he's outing it so publically then he is a dead man walking in the job. 

Decisions like Albrighton as vice captain when he won't play him smells of a dig at the board aswell. 

Playing Amartey LCB instead of Soyuncu who IS an LCB is also a dig. 

Someone with their head on would have played a 4 at the back. they would have made KDH vice captain to bring him on, or made vardy or maddison vice captain to ensure they lead the charge. 

i'll leave his treatment of Iheanacho for another rant. 

Can well imagine Vardy is disappointed, dangerous game by us for our talisman.