Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Doubt a deal will be done before we play Chelsea. 

I think so, and we'd probably do our bit to stall it. As I've said before this is turning into a big Transfer Deadline Day story for Sky with Wes, Tielemans lined up plus a few others relating to our squad no doubt. Rob Dorset will have his work cut out 

Correct me if the laws of the game have changed. 

There were tapping up laws, Liverpool fell foul on it with a certain Southampton defender. Clubs can only approach contracted players with the permission of the contracted club. So, if Little Wes has agreed terms with Chelsea then the Leicester City board must have given the player or their agent permission to talk to Chelsea. Otherwise, it'd be tapping up a player under contract to another club.

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Never felt much hate for a player but I’m getting it with Wes, hope he’s on the pitch at full time tomorrow so everyone can tell him he’s a **** 

Not having a go at you specifically there's lots of hate and outrage knocking around. But If you were OK when he did exactly the same to St ettiene when he signed then you can't get to upset over him doing it to us as well.