Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

20 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I think once the window closes and he can’t get what he wants he will want to play every game. Until January and then he will be wanting a move again 

Yep - but we will have more time then to assess what is best for LCFC.  If we are in no danger, sell and do not replace until next summer.

8 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

If you’d rather we hold a player who isn’t arsed about us to ransom and not accept 70 odd million then I’m sorry but you are an Ostrich. 

I am an Ostrich. Screw Boehly balls to boardroom table.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Na he'll sulk and play with his head down for a couple of months. Then start picking it up in November, just like Marhez did, when he realises he needs to be ready for the window.

Not if he wants to go to the world cup, which he still has a chance of achieving if he stays here and plays well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If you could have 1 of Chelsea's players (realistic) in with the deal who would you go for? 

I'd want Ziyech on loan for a year or Harvey Vale on a permanent. Sadly Omari Hutchinson is out of the question.

Gallagher. And if we don't want him flog him to Palace for £50mill.

I just don't see us getting over the £80m mark. Boehly is trying to throw his weight around, knows we had United's pants down with Maguire and has the ghost of Abramovich to exorcise. It'll be a big feather in his cap if he can best us as we're known as tough negotiators. Looks as if they'll be trying every trick in the book.

Ridiculous leaving Fofana out of an important game says his heads not in it ffs he’s a contracted player to LCFC and should play what he’s paid for Chelsea are just fuching with his head at the moment messing with our form & our results, until that SnotGoblin Arseling Cockwomble Fuchwit Cnut of a Sh17 club Chelsea stumps up with the price that LCFC deem is suitable for Fofana then this spoiled little Bratt must play and play well if he doesn’t fine him a months Wages !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 2

Keep him in the reserves for the next 5 if he really is playing up.

We hold the cards here, it's a 5 damn year contract.

Let's see his insta and twitter posts when he's warming up with 15 year olds, hold your nerve Top

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phenom said:

For those mentioning Gallagher - why? We already have 2-3 more midfielders than we need and none of them look like they’re going to leave. 

We need a CB & RW as top priority. If we go for another CM as well, we need a more creative player as back up for Madders, rather than a box to box Gallagher type. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

The club will hold out for a world record fee for a defender and quite rightly so

if the soft southern cvnts don’t pay up then won’t be going anywhere 

This. I  think it is time to tell his agent that unless Chelsea come up with the money we want and all of it up front by a certain time then there will be no deal this season. Put the pressure on his agent to get the deal over the line. Say we are happy to sell once our valuation is met. Then it is up to his agent to persuade Chelsea to pay. If he can't do that then we say to Wes well we were prepared to let you move but your agent couldn't persuade Chelsea to pay what you're worth so they obviously don't want you that much.

I wouldn't take less than 100 million with that figure including Chelsea paying what ever his previous club is owed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

or just chill out mate. If he refuses to play that’s one thing, if he’s on the pitch and giving his all, then we should support him accordingly. 

Let’s not push him further. There’s always the chance he stays with us, like with zaha at palace. Save the booing until he’s in a chelsea shirt. 

We need positive vibes for the game!!!

Pushed himself away mate it doesn’t need us to push him. If he had half a brain he’d know in a years time he could probably pick any team he wanted instead of Chelsea. Not played 75 professional games yet and this is twice he’s been a bellend 

Edited by dannythefox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

Pushed himself away mate it doesn’t need us to push him. If he had half a brain he’d know in a years time he could probably pick any team he wanted instead of Chelsea. Not played 75 professional games yet and this is twice he’s been a bellend end

Wish someone would do something about the echo in here here

• Haha 1