Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Clearly bollocks but I’d love to think KDH went mad. One of our own 

Agree. If he heard something like that yesterday, why drop it a day later? 

41 minutes ago, reynard said:

This. I  think it is time to tell his agent that unless Chelsea come up with the money we want and all of it up front by a certain time then there will be no deal this season. Put the pressure on his agent to get the deal over the line. Say we are happy to sell once our valuation is met. Then it is up to his agent to persuade Chelsea to pay. If he can't do that then we say to Wes well we were prepared to let you move but your agent couldn't persuade Chelsea to pay what you're worth so they obviously don't want you that much.

I wouldn't take less than 100 million with that figure including Chelsea paying what ever his previous club is owed.

On one hand can you see Chelsea pulling the plug on the deal not wanting to pay us what we think he’s worth trying to wear us down thinking we’ll bow down to the scum but Really hoping we pull this off and screw over Chelsea a little bit of payback by screwing us over getting Kante on the cheap Scummy self righteous southern shithole of a club the more we get the more we p155 them off 

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Double edged sword, hold out for more money and let negotiations drag to the close of the window and the knock on effect of inflated prices for any players we are then trying to sign 

Twelve days to go and we have no acceptable offers for any players. I think we are going to have to hack it through to January. Hopefully then we should be prepared properly. It has been a pathetic shambles this summer.

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What’s the crack then? What have I missed?

Journos reporting that Fofana will not be selected for tomorrows game. Some saying he's requested not to be be selected while others say it's Rodgers call. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What’s the crack then? What have I missed?

Not alot other than a load of drama queens on here acting like Fofana's an ex-girlfriend who shagged their best mate

In truth we don't know what Wes has or hasn't said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Col city fan
4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

That would help the situation?

I doubt anyone on here has the first clue whether these rumours are true, yet the ‘hate’ is palpable. Bizarre stuff

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

We don't need Conor Gallagher ffs..

If he goes I hope Brendan is still on the phone regularly to all those players he was apparently talking to 

I guess people are assuming Tielemans is going. If so Gallagher would be a fantastic acquisition imo

31 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

That would help the situation?

It’s sounds done to me. It’s him acting like a **** what’s winds me up there’s a way to things he needs to learn you can’t get what you want every time an opportunity comes along.