Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Just now, dannythefox said:

It’s sounds done to me. It’s him acting like a **** what’s winds me up there’s a way to things he needs to learn you can’t get what you want every time an opportunity comes along. 

Boo him should he play against us, if you're any kind of fan then you you wouldn't even think about abusing one of our players.

I was fuming last week when drunken twats near me started singing 'We're ****ing shite'.

Caants

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

Castange evans Big Dan justin 

Did Cags long cock Brendan ??

No way in the world does Big Dan start ahead of Cags !!

Rodgers wants out but doesn't want to lose his settlement so he is pushing for a firing !!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Boo him should he play against us, if you're any kind of fan then you you wouldn't even think about abusing one of our players.

I was fuming last week when drunken twats near me started singing 'We're ****ing shite'.

Caants

Never done it before pal but if he comes out at full time to say bye he’ll be getting it off more fans than just me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Kante left with dignity & silence. Why does this jumped up 21 year old think he should get what he wants when the mood takes him. What it is to be a star footballer!!!

If Fofana had a release clause set at well below his market value, he’d probably leave with dignity and silence too.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

This thread is quality. Love how hysterical people are getting over something that's not factual yet and even if it is, it was always going to happen since he did the same with his move to us.

Keep it up people.

It's would also be, in terms of the clear model for the club's growth, a massive success.

When we bough him, he could have been a flop or just 'OK for the money', and even now he's more potential than realised ability. But double your money in two years and, boom, hysterical it is...

I'm not saying there aren't things you could be pissed off about, but as you point out, none of what's happened is a surprise, some of it is our actual aim, yet the absolute iron will to ignore any upside is properly bemusing.

Edited by turtmcfly

I don't see an issue. Fofana being offered more than 3xs salary. No brainer for young player. 

What it does show is the complete shambles Rudkin and Co have reduced this proud club to. As for Rodgers spending the summer persuading players to come. How embarrassing is that for our so called elite manager. Top seriously need to get hold of this

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I do agree. As it is all 2nd hand rumours etc. But I have a sense with the Fof that there is no smoke without a wee bit of fire. 

But if that was the case he wouldn't have tweeted and put anything up on Snapchat saying people are talking poo poo 

7 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Never done it before pal but if he comes out at full time to say bye he’ll be getting it off more fans than just me.

Well as many muppets thought he was after the Brentford game and then know he was defintely off after the Arsenal game how would you know what is happening tomorrow?

If he plays please don't assume he's leaving (should he wave) and boo him.

14 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Kante left with dignity & silence. Why does this jumped up 21 year old think he should get what he wants when the mood takes him. What it is to be a star footballer!!!

Kante is a one off though and by all accounts one of the nicest blokes in football. Fofana did to St Etienne exactly what he is doing to us and exactly what he will do to Chelsea if Real Madrid or Barca want him next. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why are people so convinced Cags is a better option than Dan? Find it a bit odd as it has no discernible basis in contemporary fact.  :dunno:

would you be that surprised if cags went to inter milan, atlanta or athleti… probably not.

Now what would you be thinking if Big dan went to any of them? :jawdrop: 

There’s your answer 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

would you be that surprised if cags went to inter milan, atlanta or athleti… probably not.

Now what would you be thinking if Big dan went to any of them? :jawdrop: 

There’s your answer 

It’s an answer yes, but it’s not a serious  answer. Neither is of sufficient quality, so the answer is of a fanciful tabloid variety (I.e.; Cags is a nutter/has a big cock/etc/etc) whereas Dan is steady yet prone to the odd mistake rather than Cags who was quality but now is far from that unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Kante had a release clause, not comparable.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, fairbanksh said:

I don't see an issue. Fofana being offered more than 3xs salary. No brainer for young player. 

What it does show is the complete shambles Rudkin and Co have reduced this proud club to.

Of all the reactionary nonsense!

December 2014, Rudkin moved up from the academy to become DoF.

We were a yo-yo club finally back up after more than a decade.  Dead last in the table.  Few even in here thought we would stay up.

Where are we today?  Much bigger and prouder than in December 2014, whether you care to admit it or not.

• Like 4