Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

26 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

But if that was the case he wouldn't have tweeted and put anything up on Snapchat saying people are talking poo poo 

He has probably just read that Kounde can leave Barce, if they cannot officially sign him before 31/08……..

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, fairbanksh said:

I don't see an issue. Fofana being offered more than 3xs salary. No brainer for young player. 

What it does show is the complete shambles Rudkin and Co have reduced this proud club to. As for Rodgers spending the summer persuading players to come. How embarrassing is that for our so called elite manager. Top seriously need to get hold of this

In what way? He has literally signed a new deal recently. How can we blame Rudkin etc for that? We will also make a tidy profit too which is in line with how we've operated in recent years. We tend to sell one big player a season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

All Conor Gallagher does is run around and get yellow cards. He'll never be a replacement for Tielemans, if anyone it'd be Maddison but would also be a severe downgrade.

Bit harsh. I think he's quite a dynamic player. Like KDH, very energetic and can create when he needs to, but put in the hard graft as well.

In a Palace side that can be quite physical, he only got 10 yellow cards. Palace in total last season in the league got 67.

Plus 8 goals and 3 assists isn't bad for his inexperience/age in PL. 

If we didn't have KDH or Maddison, I'd take him here.

53 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Well as many muppets thought he was after the Brentford game and then know he was defintely off after the Arsenal game how would you know what is happening tomorrow?

If he plays please don't assume he's leaving (should he wave) and boo him.

He won’t play it’s already been mentioned. 

1 hour ago, fairbanksh said:

I don't see an issue. Fofana being offered more than 3xs salary. No brainer for young player. 

What it does show is the complete shambles Rudkin and Co have reduced this proud club to. As for Rodgers spending the summer persuading players to come. How embarrassing is that for our so called elite manager. Top seriously need to get hold of this

It does feel like we have been totally blindsided by FFP, it’s hard to believe we had absolutely no clue it was coming.. 

53 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Of all the reactionary nonsense!

December 2014, Rudkin moved up from the academy to become DoF.

We were a yo-yo club finally back up after more than a decade.  Dead last in the table.  Few even in here thought we would stay up.

Where are we today?  Much bigger and prouder than in December 2014, whether you care to admit it or not.

Some people still have it out for Rudkin unfortunately :facepalm:

Edited by buzzer_b

If the report of The Times is correct in saying Chelsea made a 3rd bid of over £70m I can't see it happening.

We've basically let them know all window long, £85m is where we will start talking and yet they keep coming back with lower bids. Them ****ing about for another couple of days also makes it even more impossible to get in a replacement. It's 3 more games we have while the window is open (Soton, Stockport, Chelsea), worst case we've gotta sit those ones out without Fofana.

Even Lampard is coming out about Gordan saying he’s in the squad it’s his job to be ready to play for Everton. That’s how’s you handle it Rodger’s not just pull them out that is exactly what he wants you to do. 

Edited by dannythefox

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but if Fofana has refused to play, would that be a breach of contract and can be fined? Which in turn will damage his reputation. 

I think it is more likely that Rodgers has left him out because he keeps asking to leave, and questions his commitment. 

id question the fact that he’s refused to play. But, this isn’t real life…it’s football. 

9 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but if Fofana has refused to play, would that be a breach of contract and can be fined? Which in turn will damage his reputation. 

I think it is more likely that Rodgers has left him out because he keeps asking to leave, and questions his commitment. 

Stop being reasonable and sensible, this is FoxesTalk

Guest nathan.

The lad is playing with fire.

His antics are unacceptable especially after that injury.

We hold all the cards you ungrateful little shit.

At some point, a very rich owner is going to keep hold of a player for the duration of his contract in a situation like this and make them sit at home for a long period. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We’ll soon have Vesty and Dan centre backs won’t we.

Jesus… what a thought 

12 minutes ago, Sly said:

At some point, a very rich owner is going to keep hold of a player for the duration of his contract in a situation like this and make them sit at home for a long period. 

Then never sign another player of quality again 

9 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Then never sign another player of quality again 

I meant at a Chelsea etc, refusing to sell a player to Madrid. People will always sign for Chelsea. 

• Like 1

I think Rodgers has opened a box of worms , letting Wes dictate terms to when and if I want to play , the next thing we will have YOURI , Maddison , Barnes all saying the same shit I want to get the bigger pay cheque . This has all come from ONE thing , not been able to buy players , the better players see there is no chance of been in the top 6 , there’s no money here let’s get the hell out of here . The club is heading for a very bad period over the next couple of years the way things are going . 

• Like 1