Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

BR wouldnt pull Fofana out of the squad unless he was really kicking up a stink..

sick of this rolling on now..

he has what 5 years left…

If we don’t get what we want for him, let him rot for a season.. no ****s given 

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Bert said:

Fofana could take a leaf or two out of Tielemans’ book on how to act professional ….

Tielemans turned to shit at the sniff of a big move.

1 minute ago, Bptiger said:

I think Rodgers has opened a box of worms , letting Wes dictate terms to when and if I want to play , the next thing we will have YOURI , Maddison , Barnes all saying the same shit I want to get the bigger pay cheque . This has all come from ONE thing , not been able to buy players , the better players see there is no chance of been in the top 6 , there’s no money here let’s get the hell out of here . The club is heading for a very bad period over the next couple of years the way things are going . 

I doubt that we’ll struggle if we get it right next summer. We’re set to slice a major chunk of the wage budget of the summer 23.

We just need to get that bit right, or at least 50% right. 

We’ll be more inexperienced I’d imagine, however we’ll have a lower wage budget and I could see us lining up with the likes of Iversen, Brunt, KDH, Maddison, Justin, Daka, Barnes etc! Maybe some of the U21 push the squad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Performances maybe, but never thrown his toys out of the pram, acted like a petulant child and plastered cryptic stuff over social media for the whole world to see…. 

• Like 3

Modern day footballers are so pathetic. Not in the right frame of mind ffs. Earning that sort of money I’d be in the right frame of mind every second of every day regardless of which Premier League club I played for. Just act professional until you get your inevitable move. Is that really so difficult?

And I hate Chelsea. I can’t put my finger on why but I just despise that club. Just rinse them for all they’ve got and let him go. I never understand these teams who are told an asking price and then bid 10 million under like it really makes a difference to Chelsea if they pay 60 or 70 million. Trying to take the moral high ground. Pay up or piss off.

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Performances maybe, but never thrown his toys out of the pram, acted like a petulant child and plastered cryptic stuff over social media for the whole world to see…. 

Also im not aware of any official bids for Tielemans. 

Easy. 
Top to Fofana:

I accept you'd like to go to Chelsea and understand the reasons why. However, we spent what for us was a lot of money on you and took a risk. Even more so when we looked after you after a serious injury, we offered you a 5yrs contract which you were very happy to sign at the time. 

If Chelsea aren't prepared to pay what I deem a reasonable price for you, all things considered, then you will remain a Leicester player. If they really wanted you they'd pay it. They or others better than them will still want you next summer. 

In the meantime we expect you to honour your contract and play to the best of your ability. If you choose not to, you can train with the u23s for the next 5yrs and I'll ruin your future you big eared lanky streak of piss. For every late appearance or problem with the u23s I will fine you the maximum legally permitted. Now get out of my office and shut the door behind you. Can you send Youri in for a quick word also please.

🤣🤣

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Playing poorly ≠ being profesional 

His heart might be in another team but he's always bren a profesional tielemans 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Yeh he’s out the squad for tomorrow the little mardy ****. 

Where have you seen this?

I’m expecting it to happen but where is the confirmation from the club or Rodgers? Or are you jumping to a conclusion (which may well be right) with no proof to back it up?

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Where have you seen this?

I’m expecting it to happen but where is the confirmation from the club or Rodgers? Or are you jumping to a conclusion (which may well be right) with no proof to back it up?

A number of journalists, including some of the more reliable ones for Leicester news, have reported that Fofana won’t play tomorrow. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nathan. said:

You need to realise that the players don’t love the club as much as you do.

While they are still our players most of them should receive our support.

Do you remember  that stunning goal at Wembley just 15 months agi? That’s the man you’re slating.

Edited by hackneyfox
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

A number of journalists, including some of the more reliable ones for Leicester news, have reported that Fofana won’t play tomorrow. 

Not playing is not the same as refusing to play. Reports of both from the press suggest no conclusion either way. Which is causing people to froth at the mouth.

Edited by sphericalfox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Cheers Clapham. 
I’ll call him out and skate when he plays against us, I’m not abusing him until he’s gone. Hopefully for a lot more than Chelsea are offering. I’d add another 5m to the price because of the way they’ve handled this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Jeez you’re a bitter individual. 
You need to realise that the players don’t love the club as much as you do.

While they are still our players most of them should receive our support.

Do you remember  that stunning goal at Wembley a couple of seasons back? That’s the man you’re slating.

Whilst accepting that they may have ambitions, they only remain worthy of our support whilst they honour our club by giving of their best commensurate with the large amount of money they receive each week!

If they don't and happy clappy supporters still cheer for them then all I can say is baaa baaa 🐑🐑 😁

• Like 2

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

Whilst accepting that they may have ambitions, they only remain worthy of our support whilst they honour our club by giving of their best commensurate with the large amount of money they receive each week!

If they don't and happy clappy supporters still cheer for them then all I can say is baaa baaa 🐑🐑 😁

Well he looked as if he still cared for the first half against Brentford.

Think his game suffered last season being played in a way that didn’t suit him.  No Ndidi and KDH coming into the squad changed the role he was asked to play.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Well he looked as if he still cared for the first half against Brentford.

Think his game suffered last season being played in a way that didn’t suit him.  No Ndidi and KDH coming into the squad changed the role he was asked to play.

Just to clarify. Up until now I always think that he's given of his best. It's what happens from now on that counts. Lots of rumours, who knows the truth if there's any at all!

We'll see how he goes but unless he's had the definite nod he's going he needs to get his head down and earn his wages just like any other player. 

• Like 2