Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

14 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I doubt anyone on here has the first clue whether these rumours are true, yet the ‘hate’ is palpable. Bizarre stuff

The next conspiracy theory will be.... BR has manufactured  this situation to take the focus off him mate 🤔 devious fkr 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

My head is not in a good place right now over this debacle.  I have just texted Brendan and he said it is fine if I give this afternoon’s stream a miss.  Hope the rest of you enjoy.  C’mon you Blues.

17 minutes ago, Horibbly Wrong said:

Yes, Chelsea's actions have now caused him to miss a match when he is fit to play 

Exactly why we must stripe them up big time over the price. 90m and up front.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

My head is not in a good place right now over this debacle.  I have just texted Brendan and he said it is fine if I give this afternoon’s stream a miss.  Hope the rest of you enjoy.  C’mon you Blues.

ITK... You're off to Chelsea!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sly said:

At some point, a very rich owner is going to keep hold of a player for the duration of his contract in a situation like this and make them sit at home for a long period. 

I sure hope so, because it feels like the term ‘contract’ holds no value in the modern day world. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joefox said:

Modern day footballers are so pathetic. Not in the right frame of mind ffs. Earning that sort of money I’d be in the right frame of mind every second of every day regardless of which Premier League club I played for. Just act professional until you get your inevitable move. Is that really so difficult?

And I hate Chelsea. I can’t put my finger on why but I just despise that club. Just rinse them for all they’ve got and let him go. I never understand these teams who are told an asking price and then bid 10 million under like it really makes a difference to Chelsea if they pay 60 or 70 million. Trying to take the moral high ground. Pay up or piss off.

And paid £62mil for Cucurella when it was £50mil Man City weren’t prepared to pay to land him 🤔

15 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Fofana is just a kid, albeit a very rich one, and while he probably does want to sign for Chelsea I doubt he is driving this in the way some here suggest. Three years ago he would have been at school and very few kids his age have much if any financial or business skills so he’ll largely be in the hands of his advisors.

Maybe he didn’t turn up to training but we’ll never know, unless the club confirm it, which is unlikely. It is also possible that he is refusing to play but as he has surely been affected by all the speculation it’s more likely he’s been left out until his future has been resolved.

I suspect he was quite happy to be at Leicester for another year or so but when Chelsea came calling he was bombarded with advice and he just went with it as a young man of his age is likely to do. 

Meanwhile we hold all the cards and can virtually name our price so either way we get a good outcome. None of us know for sure if we can use the money to improve the team but it’s certainly possible and let’s remember he hardly played last year and we still finished 8th. 

Does he get paid when he refuses to play ???

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I'm bored of Wesley Fofana now. 

Me too in truth. I find myself having sod all to say on the subject now - hence me restorting to Morrisons, dieing dogs and whatever other wibble I've wibbled.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Surely there is an argument now for clear and obvious tapping up?

We have a game now where nation states that are carrying out active genocides in countries are allowed to own and run football clubs. They’re not arsed about a little transfer meddling. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drew said:

Perhaps the club are hanging on till the end of the window and will turn to Chelsea and say that we don’t have time to go out and find a replacement but we’ll take Chalobah, Gallagher and Odoi off your hands as part of the deal.

Take the money all £85 million. If he is that good we would have not shipped in 6 goals in just two matches.

He is about as loyal as a plastic bag.