Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

40 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

If I was the French boss, I would say to him that you’re not ready for the national side as you’re too immature and unprofessional 

If you were the french boss and you thought Fofana was one of the countries best defenders, you wouldn't give two shits about this situation at all.

He may even encourage it, unfortunately.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

Does he get paid when he refuses to play ???

I think he can be fined 2 weeks wages? Whether the club would do it I don't know but,  they can't be seen to just let a young player walk all over them as there are implications and precedents set for future behaviour from him and others. 

• Like 1

On 19/08/2022 at 10:31, leicesterlad1989 said:

To put a spin on your question, what do you think the benefit of having a captain on the pitch is?

An old experienced pro who reads the game does not get flustered when they are losing and clams the youngster down when they need it. Someone everyone in the side respects and that listens to what he's telling them.

Just now, PAPA LAZAROU said:

An old experienced pro who reads the game does not get flustered when they are losing and clams the youngster down when they need it. Someone everyone in the side respects and that listens to what he's telling them.

Wes babysitted Maguire and Jonny has done the same for Soyuncu and Fofana. Ask them to do it on their own though and they can look like boys not men.

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Numerous sources now confirming neither Tielemans or Fofana play today. We will see how right they are now, but its a consistent message coming out.

Mendy and Soy the saviours?

Interesting. The club posted a photo of Praet walking into the stadium… 

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Numerous sources now confirming neither Tielemans or Fofana play today. We will see how right they are now, but its a consistent message coming out.

Mendy and Soy the saviours?

If we play Mendy as the alternate option to Tielemans then that's grim

It's disappointing, but all of these antics from Fofana are entirely predictable.

Best thing to do is get the deal done as soon as possible, as long as our terms and asking price are met.

Very frustrating all round and we need to have our targets lined up because we need 2 centre backs if Fofana leaves!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Mendy on his day is a very tidy player and helps make us tick. Much like albrighton we usually ask ourselves why he doesn’t play more often when he plays. 

Mendy is in style of play is nothing like Tielemans is more my point. Imagine starting with Mendy and Ndidi at home to Southampton

2 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

We have a game now where nation states that are carrying out active genocides in countries are allowed to own and run football clubs. They’re not arsed about a little transfer meddling. 

Shut up tit 🤣.  We live in the UK mate - rules is rules innit. 

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Ladies and Gents. Calm down.  

The guy himself has said it's lies. The outrage in this thread is embarrassing. Benefit of the doubt and all that. 

he didn’t say exactly what was lies  I don’t think?

13 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Chelsea should be docked points for their conduct in this matter. Letting it get out what they are willing to pay him whilst refusing to meet our valuation is high end shitbaggery 

I think they, like certain other clubs, have a different rule book to work from compared to teams like us.

• Like 1