Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'd say it was a direct reply rather than a cryptic tweet. What else could it possibly mean. 

he might be trying to throw people off the scent, so to speak. Bad for his reputation if it’s known he’s refusing to play.

Just now, MPH said:

he might be trying to throw people off the scent, so to speak. Bad for his reputation if it’s known he’s refusing to play.

If that was the case the journalists would have proof no? Brendan wouldn't be so protective? He wouldn't be on social media calling people out? 

I cant get my head around why everyone has jumped all over his back when it actually could be (and more evidence suggests it is than it isn't) a load of bullshit. 

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

If that was the case the journalists would have proof no? Brendan wouldn't be so protective? He wouldn't be on social media calling people out? 

I cant get my head around why everyone has jumped all over his back when it actually could be (and more evidence suggests it is than it isn't) a load of bullshit. 

He’s got a bit of a reputation for playing games  in social media hasn’t he?

Whilst I agree with what many are stating on here, we’ve got to remember the majority of players now days act on what they are being told to do by the representatives.

point being that yes Wes is making the final decision, however don’t be surprised if he’s being advised to do this rather than wanting to act the way he is.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MPH said:

It’s not known though is it? I reckon Rodgers left Fofana out because his head’s not in the right place. Which it’s bound to if he is under the impression that he could have to move halfway across the country in a week. That doesn’t mean Fofana is refusing to play, it means he’s human and his ability to play is simply being affected by all this drama surrounding his possible move, being fueled by agents, Chelsea, fans, and apparently every other person on Twitter. It can’t be easy.

35 minutes ago, MPH said:

the guy is so cryptic he could have meant anything by doing that. He’s quite childish..

Well being cryptic is his choice,  unfortunately that approach leaves his clever comments open to interpretation and as people like to think the worst most of he time he will be misunderstood  (or understood) and disliked.

Ffs isn't it just better to be good old fashioned CLEAR! 

I don't begrudge any player looking to move on,  he has no reason to be loyal to us in the real world and if he feels he wont fulfil his ambitions here then by all means request a transfer but  lets have honesty and clarity if not gratitude for last seasons care.

Maybe it's a french thing or maybe it's just the fish following the seagulls or summat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Mendy is in style of play is nothing like Tielemans is more my point. Imagine starting with Mendy and Ndidi at home to Southampton

No quite. I wouldn’t start the two together. Doesn’t work for whatever reason. I would have liked soyuncu to start today. Otherwise happy with the side. 

No way did he ask to be left out and then come to the game 

as for celebrating goals I recall the last game of the season home to spurs (I was sat close to the players area) and when we scored both pens there weren’t many of the players standing up and clapping.  

One who did was definitely barnes 

• Like 2