Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

So fofana asked to be left out,sorry brendan grow some bollocks,he didn't want anything to do will the match today,so should not have been anywhere near the team and ground,so you should have told him to go home and sulk and stop his wages this week.

He's just playing the game to get his move and taking the piss out of the players and club.

If he wants to go,let's get rid and move on.

2 hours ago, Danny280995 said:

We're going down if we keep playing like this, our squad is actually shit

If you looked at the starting lineups today then Southamptons legitimately looks Championship Standard.  The squad is better than this. This is on the coach.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

It’s Rodgers tactics and brand of football that are actually shit.

Whilst I completely agree he has to go and is failing as a manager - in fact like many I am sick of his rhetoric BUT our squad needs a lot of strengthening and not as good as we think we have not stood still but gone backwards in the past 18 months….Kasper needs replacing, fofana will leave a huge hole, tielemans needs replacing, vards on the wane and lack of width/pace ……personally I think we have declined massively and we could be in for a shock as I think surgery is needed and majorly!!

• Like 1

Whilst we’re all in uproar with how this has played out, can anyone sit here and blame him?

Young kid wanted by one of the world’s most recognisable teams. Where he is likely to start. Learning from one of the best centre backs of his generation in world football. Champions league football. Pay rise. Better calibre of players. Hopes of winning titles. Stronger chances of playing for his country. Better manager. 

Compare this to the circus that is currently Leicester City FC. 

The obvious and only question to me is why wouldn’t he want to force a move?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Pick Good Name Later said:

Whilst we’re all in uproar with how this has played out, can anyone sit here and blame him?

Young kid wanted by one of the world’s most recognisable teams. Where he is likely to start. Learning from one of the best centre backs of his generation in world football. Champions league football. Pay rise. Better calibre of players. Hopes of winning titles. Stronger chances of playing for his country. Better manager. 

Compare this to the circus that is currently Leicester City FC. 

The obvious and only question to me is why wouldn’t he want to force a move?

Imagine if you’re playing football for Everton, you’re not a fan. Chelsea come in for you and are telling your wage. 

What does your 21 year old self do? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Whilst I completely agree he has to go and is failing as a manager - in fact like many I am sick of his rhetoric BUT our squad needs a lot of strengthening and not as good as we think we have not stood still but gone backwards in the past 18 months….Kasper needs replacing, fofana will leave a huge hole, tielemans needs replacing, vards on the wane and lack of width/pace ……personally I think we have declined massively and we could be in for a shock as I think surgery is needed and majorly!!

The team has some very talented players within it but I do agree there is definitely certain areas that need improving. We’re nowhere near the worst side in the league but Brendan’s tactics is making us look like one of the worst sides in the league.

7 hours ago, Sly said:

Imagine if you’re playing football for Everton, you’re not a fan. Chelsea come in for you and are telling your wage. 

What does your 21 year old self do? 

If I have just recovered from breaking my leg, and signed a 5 year contract, I would stay one more year, secure my place in the world Cup and move next year for even better wages....

9 hours ago, splinterdream said:

that video is so sad, and I'm not talking about fofana, but more why our atmosphere is gash

Goal music has killed the goal celebrations, the club got their wish. Fact is it’s just another braindead decision to introduce and persist with when there was no need

• Like 3

4 hours ago, FOXSE said:

If I have just recovered from breaking my leg, and signed a 5 year contract, I would stay one more year, secure my place in the world Cup and move next year for even better wages....

He won’t make the World Cup playing in our defence !

He has a better than 50% chance playing at Stamford bridge with CL football 

7 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Don’t sell him this window, still the same or even more in the summer cash wise. He’ll thank us when Man City come calling. 

This, I’d tell him to forget moving this summer. He has the choice of knuckling down and working hard for the team which will hopefully be enough for him to get in the world up squad or sulk it out on the bench and in the stands. Tell chelsea it’s 120m now this summer, get serious or **** off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Difficult to trust the current set up to spend the 85m wisely to be honest.

Mainly because Brendan will want more soft weaklings who play sideways. Hopefully he is first to go

Especially while Brendan is still here, agreed. Need to either get through this window with Fofana still here, or sell and sack Rodgers