Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

16 minutes ago, Shane said:

Difficult to trust the current set up to spend the 85m wisely to be honest.

Mainly because Brendan will want more soft weaklings who play sideways. Hopefully he is first to go

Doubt we'd spend even 20% of the fee received right now. Our finances need sorting out and our wages need a big reduction before we're likely to do any serious business. 

15 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Looks like his fee has gone up by 30m..... Chelsea desperately need a quality defender 

they will be even more desperate to get this done now. I think they’ll go to 80 if it gets it done before our game. 

13 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Looks like his fee has gone up by 30m..... Chelsea desperately need a quality defender 

No evidence of that recently. He was average against Brentford and poor against Arsenal. I will say it again , he is not worth a penny more than £60 million. He probably knows that himself and that is why he is pissed off with our valuation.

Just now, An Sionnach said:

No evidence of that recently. He was average against Brentford and poor against Arsenal. I will say it again , he is not worth a penny more than £60 million. He probably knows that himself and that is why he is pissed off with our valuation.

But their owner does know that, he's just seeing they are losing, have a crap defense and need a quality defender

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

21, on a long contract and showed he’s an excellent defender towards the end of the season, it’s the end of the transfer window. So yes he’s definitely worth more than £60m to us. We need compensation on top of his worth for the way Chelsea have behaved. We have every right to demand more! Look at the players bought for £50m+ recently. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Does any body care if he is pissed off with us?  Cucuarella is not worth 60m+, but Boehly paid it.   We are entitled to put whatever price WE want. Fofana can go do one. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Since when where you head of player valuations? Fofana's stock is not based on 2 games.

3 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Would some people boo him if Rodgers decided to play him in the next game..

Won’t happen I don’t think, he’s either not going to play him till after the window is shut or it’s punishment for being a gobshite on social media