Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

Hahahaha £100m please

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Add another 20m on top of that extra 30m we were quoting 10 mins ago lol 

1 hour ago, martyn said:

£120m now

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

170m sound good?

59 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

tenor.gif.11e0390e18434e02c8a11534f0d4a091.gif

SKY SPORTS NEWS:BREAKING NEWS

Leicester have accepted a 60m deal for fofana, with a chelsea under 18s left back joining on loan. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

No evidence of that recently. He was average against Brentford and poor against Arsenal. I will say it again , he is not worth a penny more than £60 million. He probably knows that himself and that is why he is pissed off with our valuation.

You're off your head, easily worth more than 60m, although I suspect you know this.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I think the most they offer is 70m + potential p/ex - whether we would accept this is unknown

I gather they're going to offer a highly rated under 23. And we might be interested in that.

7 hours ago, splinterdream said:

I agree but for me we need more capacity for people to buy season tickets and lower the price of individual tickets, it's all nice getting your retired boomers sat there but you need to give a chance to working class kids that don't have much money, the fans that will make the noise are being priced 

Retired boomer here.  One of my pleasures in life is my season ticket.  Bought years ago . What a 20 years to be an st.

Howeve i think the club should not increase st sales so that more tickets are available for genersl sale.  The new kids coming to the euro games reaaly imoroved the atmosphere.  These  are the season ticket holders of the future.

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Harvey Vale or Bashir Humphreys please 🙏🙏🙏🙏

The latter makes more sense as a left footed centre back, although not the tallest by the looks of it.

Edited by stu
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m sure he’ll be delighted to come here 

however, what happens re his salary ????

if it’s a loan then it needs to still be a record fee 

Hed be a permanent.

4 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Sell him for 90 million on deadline day make sure the transfer paperwork is sent  30 seconds after the deadline so they can't play him for 6 months.....

Surely you know that rule would never be applied to the likes of Chelsea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

You're off your head, easily worth more than 60m, although I suspect you know this.

I base my valuation on comparing him to Dias and De Ligt , both of whom are much more experienced internationals. £60 million is a lot of money for a defender at any time. However my valuation is not necessarily what Chelsea might be prepared to pay . If they pay more than that , that is their risk just as Man.Utd. did with Maguire. Obviously the more we get the better but I refuse to overrate Fofana.

Edited by An Sionnach
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Sell him for 90 million on deadline day make sure the transfer paperwork is sent  30 seconds after the deadline so they can't play him for 6 months.....

The paper work was sent to us on time but we messed on on receiving it on time

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

Retired boomer here.  One of my pleasures in life is my season ticket.  Bought years ago . What a 20 years to be an st.

Howeve i think the club should not increase st sales so that more tickets are available for genersl sale.  The new kids coming to the euro games reaaly imoroved the atmosphere.  These  are the season ticket holders of the future.

You missed my point, it was capacity that needs increasing to increase ST and general sale tickets. We should be building to 45k capacity and reduce ticket prices. Build it, set a fair price and they will come.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

You missed my point, it was capacity that needs increasing to increase ST and general sale tickets. We should be building to 45k capacity and reduce ticket prices. Build it, set a fair price and they will come.

I don't think they'll continue to come if Rodgers remains in charge and insists on his snore fest brand of football, it's dire for the most part regardless of results. I don't see many of our better players wanting to continue here much longer, perhaps it's become a dirge for them too?