Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It makes far, far, far more sense for us to sell him next season when we undoubtedly WILL have a big rebuild and potentially a new manager.

Given how little time we now have to invest it makes far more sense for us to keep him, the fans will get over it after a couple of games and he'll still get his move next year. I'd be happy with that really as long as he puts a shift in once the window closes which I think he probably will.

I absolutely agree with this word for word by the way!!

But can't deny a part of me wants him gone now just so I can witness the absolute shit show that Rodgers would try and bring in to replace him.

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I absolutely agree with this word for word by the way!!

But can't deny a part of me wants him gone now just so I can witness the absolute shit show that Rodgers would try and bring in to replace him.

Imagine the scenes when the replacement is Jan Bednarek 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I see Ben Jacobs the Leicester fan is doing his best to sell a Leicester player and boost his social media presence 

His response when I asked him that just now. Guy chats total shit. 

He's "reporting" but since when is words such as "wouldn't remotely surprise me" reporting????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adster said:

He's "reporting" but since when is words such as "wouldn't remotely surprise me" reporting????

He is a blagger, always has been, but I don’t get why people think he or Romano are flogging our players.

How much they tweet is not going to make the slightest difference to whether deals happen or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

He is a blagger, always has been, but I don’t get why people think he or Romano are flogging our players.

How much they tweet is not going to make the slightest difference to whether deals happen or not.

Romano has nothing to do with this at all, he's clean. 

This guy isn't - there is no "reporting" in tweeting shit like "Chelsea need Fofana 👀" after Koulibalys red card and that's just one example from Jacobs. No Leicester fan regardless of profession would say such crap. 

35 minutes ago, Adster said:

He wore a Newcastle shirt when they played Leicester at Easter. Nothing to do with his previous employers being from the Middle East.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It makes far, far, far more sense for us to sell him next season when we undoubtedly WILL have a big rebuild and potentially a new manager.

Given how little time we now have to invest it makes far more sense for us to keep him, the fans will get over it after a couple of games and he'll still get his move next year. I'd be happy with that really as long as he puts a shift in once the window closes which I think he probably will.

Most importantly a settled Head of recruitment.

Chelsea are probably hoping that Fofana continues to sulk and we'll get so fed up about it that we go back to them and accept their previous lowball offer. In fact, they've probably even told him to do this via his agent. I really hope we don't back down.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Reports now saying Chelsea will pay over 60m for Gordon has just made our asking prices look good. We really shouldn’t sell and hold him till next summer.

I don't see the big fuss about Gordon. He's average at best! 

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

think we'd accept £75m to be honest

Not a chance. They won't pay the money, Wes will awkwardly come in from the cold and try a bit to get to the World Cup. Then he'll have an average second half to the season and go in the summer when we can sort some replacements. Everyone's sort of happy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Chelsea over Man City, behave 😂

...why not...!!!

Chelsea's recent dive in their form will be a short-lived thing. Previous to that, they have recently won the Champions League. I would suspect the disparity in wages would not be a great amount and we are talking London as opposed to Manchester.