Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

16 minutes ago, LVocey said:

We have the power here.

5 year contract, either Chelsea pay up or he has to stay and put a shift in. If he doesn’t put that shift in a) he’s got no hope of France’s World Cup squad. b) he ain’t going to a top club any time soon.

It's in his interest to stay, get his little head down and put it in for daddy.  (Unless they offer us £85m+) . 

• Haha 2

Bizarre how they got to the price brighton would accept for Cucurella pretty quick yet we’ve had 3 weeks of this now. Really do hope club have got a replacement all but ready to sign as this could well go into next week, and Fofana could step up his frustration if he felt the last bid was acceptable. 

Pleased with the resolve of our owners.  I love the fact they are not intimidated by bigger clubs and the media pressure they put on ‘ smaller’ clubs.  We must be  a pain to try and buy a player from lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Chelsea happy to stick £20m extra on their Gordon bid, but come back with an almost identical offer to the last one for Fofana. Weird club lol

Claire Balding played at the weekend, Fofana didn’t. 

Looks like they’ve probably only changed the bid to be all the guaranteed money up front and the add ons remain the add ons 

they must have received an indication from somewhere that this was worth doing 

Madness 

and fofana’s people are angry that we didn’t accept the previous bid - I mean how crap must that have been in structure ! 

I think we should call Chelsea out on this and tell them the player is for sale at £100m. Either make your bid by Thursday or eff off

and tell fofana that if they really valued him then they wouldn’t be fooking about like they are - he should be insulted by their attitude - the reality is that whatever they get away with below £80m will probably end up in his pocket ……

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Pleased with the resolve of our owners.  I love the fact they are not intimidated by bigger clubs and the media pressure they put on ‘ smaller’ clubs.  We must be  a pain to try and buy a player from lol

Good. **** them for trying to do this to us when they’re paying premiums for Cucurella and Gordon. I like both of those players but Wes is in a different class.

Can’t see why we are patting the club on the back for rejecting that bid 

it’s an insult based on what we’ve been told is the stance of the club 

they had no option but to knock it back swiftly 

lets pat them on the back when they tell Chelsea to do one for taking the piss 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Can’t see why we are patting the club on the back for rejecting that bid 

it’s an insult based on what we’ve been told is the stance of the club 

they had no option but to knock it back swiftly 

lets pat them on the back when they tell Chelsea to do one for taking the piss 

And what's to say we haven't told them that? Our position is been outright from the beginning. It's only when Rodgers opens his trap to waste three minutes in his pre-match conferences, it becomes a thing again.