Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

Chelsea are playing Leicester for absolute fools here. Good on us for turning down their latest offer, it's no where near the evaluation. 

Chelsea FC either pay the 80-85 million or do one. You have unsettled a player and are taking the absolute p**s

I will turn my back on this club if we sell this **** for anything less than £85m. 

We need to be telling them to make their final bid by Thursday or that’s it. We’re closed for business. 

• Like 1

RIght, time to get Wes back on board for the season. Forget what's happened. Tell him to knuckle down, put in a big season and he'll have plenty of interest next summer. They clearly don't rate him that highly if they're only prepared to offer £10 million more than they are for Gordon.

3 minutes ago, jerry said:

Are we all happy if he stays ? Just asking 🤔

If they dont pay the money then yes, he will have to settle down and play just like Mahrez did if he has serious aspirations of playing at the World cup. He will just have to take all the abuse he will get for the first few weeks like a man and put in 100 percent effort to get the fans back onside. Football fans are very fickle

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jerry said:

Are we all happy if he stays ? Just asking 🤔

I'm happy in as much it might teach him that temper tantrums aren't an adult form of expression. 

I'd be happy for him to sit on the bench with no game time until January in order to **** Chelsea some too. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

If they dont pay the money then yes, he will have to settle down and play just like Mahrez did if he has serious aspirations of playing at the World cup. He will just have to take all the abuse he will get for the first few weeks like a man and put in 100 percent effort to get the fans back onside. Football fans are very fickle

Scoring the winner against Chelsea at the weekend will win a few over!

The bid suggests that they either have serious doubts, or its aim is to potentially cause havoc and disrupt us (I suggest they block his agent's phone calls). It's now becoming a matter of principle: They have been told the price and you either pay it or...… Also, if we now capitulate and dance to Chelsea's tune, we'll lose all authourity when negotiating all future sells/buys,

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan
  • Like 3

Of course we should be happy if he stays, as long as he plays to the level we've seen. But from his POV he has to be on top form for the world cup so can't see him sulking about for too long